55. Westminster,London 2.

Katie:

"You alright love?" asked Harry,placing a hand on my upper thigh to calm me down from the anxiety i was feeling

"You alright love?" asked Harry,placing a hand on my upper thigh to calm me down from the anxiety i was feeling.I nodded my head and continued to stare out the car window.

This was it,i was finally going to see the house that i'll be living in forever.I didn't know what to expect from this house,how big was it going to be? Where would it be located? Will it feel like home?

After 15 minutes of overthinking like my usual self, we were informed that we had reached our destination.We stopped in front of a huge black gate, the whole area secluded from everything else,extremely private.There were only 3 neighbours present in the area.

Harry and i got out of the car and stood in front of the huge gates,i couldn't really see the house properly through the gate.

"You have 3 neighbours so it won't feel that lonely and there's a huge park in front for Katherine if she ever wants to play." Said Harry as he showed me around the area and i held his hand.

i still can't believe he bought me a house.

"You ready to head in?" i nodded my head.He placed his thumb on the small machine beside the gate and scanned his thumbprint,and before we know it,the gate opened slowly.

My jaw dropped,literally.I never expected it to be this huge,it looked a like a fucking mansion.There was a huge garden and even my very own greenhouse for my gardening,and the house...don't even get me started on the house.It was a double story house,made with rusty dark brown bricks and there were vines and plants growing from it,but it was definitely up my alley.The front yard itself was unbelievably huge and so magnificent,i couldn't even imagine how the inside of the house would look like.

Harry and i walked up to the front porch of the house together,hand in hand.
"Harry-i can't believe this,this house is so beautiful." I said to him in disbelief and he wrapped one arm around my shoulder,planting me a light kiss on my forehead.

"Anything for you my love."
"Do you have the house key with you ?" he asked and i nodded,taking the key out from my purse and handing him it to him.

"Darling this is your house,not mine.I wanna see you open the door." he teased,letting out a chuckle.

"Okay! fuck why am i scared." I said nervously and he giggled. "Wait!" shouted Harry and my body jolted in panicked, "What?! what is it? Did i break something?" he laughed out loud as he searched for something from his sling bag and then taking it out.

A polaroid camera? Was he serious?

"H,What are you doing?" I asked him,crossing the both of my arms together as i watched him stood back a bit,adjusting the lens.

"It's your first house alone,documenting it is very important.Now stand still,give me one of your breathtaking smiles and hold the key up."i shook my head at how silly he sounded.