50. Los Angeles,Night one ( Part two ).

Katie:

"Thank you so much to every single one of you for coming out tonight to watch me perform,i'm very lucky to be able to sing for such an amazing crowd like you." said Harry into the microphone and the crowd screamed,radiating goosebumps all over my body.

"It has always been the biggest dream of mine to come back here to the forum and perform,and i couldn't have done it without every single one of you." He added as everyone cheered and applaud,so did i.

This past few weeks has been such a huge rollercoaster that we barely talked to each other,it's almost like as if we knew absolutely nothing about each other.We were so timid to just sit down and communicate because we were so terrified of messing things up but we knew sooner or later we'd have to settle things,whether we liked it or not.

Harry had then made eye contact with me and he bit his bottom lip nervously,turning around and nodding his head at the rest of the band.

what is going on?

"So uh,tonight my wonderful band and i are going to try something new for you all.It was a very last minute decision but it's something i wanted to do.I will be singing a song that actually means a lot to me,so please feel free to sing along if you know the words." Mentioned Harry and i looked at Lou with a confused and nervous expression.

what the fuck is he going to sing? He never told me about adding a new song to the playlist.

The fans were all going crazy,screaming louder and louder each time he spoke because they were all filled with adrenaline.The whole stadium went pitched black and then i heard the drums and the moment i heard the bass line of the song..i froze.

Miss you by The Rolling Stones.

Harry swayed his body side to side,following the beat of the song perfectly.He had his eyes shut and he was really living his dream up on stage.It was almost like as if everything was problem free.

I've been holding out so long
I've been sleeping all alone
Lord I miss you
I've been hanging on the phone
I've been sleeping all alone
I want to kiss you.

He was in his own world right now,moving his body to the beat of the drums,prancing around the stage with his sparkly detailed blazer.I couldn't keep my eyes off him,he looked hallucinatory on stage.He was truly meant to be doing this.

I won't miss you child
I guess I'm lying to myself
It's just you and no one else.

The moment he sang those lyrics,all the memories came rushing back to me.It was during this part was when Harry and I shared our first kiss,i remember how it all went.It was passionate yet so gentle and loving,we were both so happy and care free.He took me to see my favourite band live in flesh,it was just one of the best and surreal day ever.I could bawl my eyes out right now,but hearing him sing this song and seeing him live his dream at this very moment,i felt proud.

When i heard him talking to himself in the dressing room earlier,i couldn't help but noticed that he said "You're going to go out there,with or without her."

He really wanted me to be here today..

[At the hotel]

"Well uhm-i'm going to talk to him once he gets back from the meeting in Jeff's room."i said to Anne, whom was currently on the phone with me.