68. Gender Reveal.

Katie:

"Katherine i'm going to need you to finish up your sandwich right now,we're already late for the party."

"But i wan't to wear my party dress first!" She grumbled and i sighed out of frustration.

i felt like just slamming my face in between a car door. Katherine has been so stubborn lately,now that she has learned lots of new words from daycare.Don't get me wrong,i love my little sister but i was really struggling here and it's giving me ten times more stress knowing that i have another baby inside of me.

"No can you just-" i raised my voice at her on accident and then i started to notice the tears starting to form in her eyes and i immediately face palmed myself,kneeling down in front of her,already regretting what i have done.

"No baby i didn't mean to shout at you,it has just been such a long day and i-" i apologised to her as i hugged her tightly,rubbing her back and i heard her sniffles.

God..it broke my heart to see her cry.

i heard the sound of footsteps coming from the living room and then came in Harry with a worried look on his face when he noticed Katherine crying.

"Hey,what's wrong princess?" Asked Harry with a worried tone in his voice as he picked Katherine up in his arms,carrying her.

"K-kat angry at me.." said Katherine as she hugged Harry and he knew it was an accident so he calmed her down by rubbing her back.

"Hey it's okay,how about you bring your sandwiches to Aunty Anne and ask her to help put on your dress once you're finished eating?" Suggested Harry and she slowly nodded her head,wiggling out of his arms and running into the living room.

I wanted to cry.
I was so frustrated.Today has just been such a long day for me because it was the gender reveal and i had to go all the way to town to get my hair all done.The train was delayed for 2 hours so when i finally reached back home,i had to make tea time for Katherine and find that specific dress that she wants to wear.And lastly,i had to settle all my emails regarding choosing a job once the baby is out and finding a babysitter.It's all just too much for me and i didn't mean to snap at my sister like that.

I walked over to the counter,placing my hands over my forehead and sighing out in frustration. "Hey.." whispered Harry as i heard his footsteps approaching towards me.

"It was an accident Harry."

"I know.it's been a long day." he says as he gently massaged my shoulders and kissing the back of my head to calm me down. "I feel like everything is so fast for me and i don't even have the time to focus on myself because it's all so rushed. I want to be a good sister to Katherine,i really do." I explained to Harry and i knew he was listening to me.

He always listens.

"You are a good sister to Katherine babe.. you're just really stressed these past few weeks because you're overthinking about the future too much. You gotta know when to take a step back and just breathe, don't let your negative thoughts consume you." said Harry,my body relaxing when he wrapped his arms around me,hugging me from behind as he places his chin on my shoulder.

He was right. I haven't been taking a break at all and that's why everything felt so cramped up.

"I want to be a good mom to our son or daughter,i want to be able to provide for them as well.I don't just want you to provide them with everything,i need to work as well.I've been looking through all these emails for Katherine's kindergarten and for a job myself,it's so hard to choose and decide everything." I ranted out to him and he turned my body around gently so that i was now facing him.