38. Nashville.

Katie:

The tour has been going by really fast,i'm not even kidding

Its been almost 2-3 weeks+ since i've lost my mother and Harry was right,the pain will never leave but my family at tour has really showed me that i'm not alone at the end of the day and it felt nice to have that reassurance.I don't deserve them,the love they've been showering me with everyday is just unbelievable.I've been calling Aunt Sarah a lot more lately so that i can talk to Katherine,speaking of Katherine.. i'm not really sure how to tell her about us moving into a new house.I know how much she loves the apartment that we're staying in right now but yet again she is just a small child,she won't remember any of this clearly once she's all grown up and is living in the new house.

The whole idea is still so fucking crazy to me,i literally have to become a whole mom now and raise her up since mama isn't around to watch over her.I have to settle with her kindergarten and high school fees in the future,everything is placed in my hands now and i don't really know what to feel about it just yet.Harry will be showing Katherine and I our new home one week after the tour is over which means that Harry and i will have a whole week to ourselves in Los Angeles which i definitely can't wait for.

Harry and i have been together for almost 4 months now and we still haven't publicly announced that we are dating to the public eye because Harry and i preferred the idea of keeping our relationship private even though we knew that most of his fans already knew we were secretly going out but we just chose not to post any pictures.

"Hey love?" Called Harry from the bathroom.

"Yes?" I answered back as i stretched my body across the king sized bed, "You know how Gemma has been working on her sunglasses brand? The one i've been talking to you about." He mentioned,walking out of the bathroom and then closing the door.

"Oh yea the collaboration with baxter and bonny? Yea she's been texting me about it,looks sick.What's up?" I asked as i slowly sat up and hugged the pillow from next to me,i watched Harry walked over to the bed and sat down at the edge of it.

"She's having a launch party in London in about two weeks time and i won't be able to make it because of tour and i just feel really bad because i know how much this means to her.." he said frustratedly,rubbing his eyes with the back of his index fingers and then sighing out.

I frowned at the sight of him feeling upset,i know how much he cares.

He always made sure that he provided his family with anything and everything, and he knows how much effort Gemma has put into this collaboration.When we were in Holmes Chapel during the tour,Gemma has been talking non-stop about how she's doing finishing touches for the sunglasses that she had designed and she looked so proud of them because she always felt like she wasn't doing her own part in the family and i don't blame her.Harry had everything,there is nothing that this man doesn't have.But the one thing i admire about Harry was that he wasn't boastful about his wealthiness,he knew he had the money but he chooses to be silent about it.Everyone always assumed that he was this incredibly rich selfish rockstar that doesn't help with charities but i see what he has done and what he is still doing.