31. Tokyo,Japan part three.

Katie:

"How long till we reach Kat?" Asked Harry as he scrolled through his instagram.

"Not too long,maybe in about 10 minutes." I replied him and he turned his phone off putting it back into his front pocket.

I couldn't believe this was actually going to happen, i hope he doesn't get mad.I've never put in so much money and effort into a surprise for anyone before so this was a pretty huge deal for me,and i really hope he will appreciate it.

"Is it a fancy restaurant?" He asked me as he placed a hand on my thigh and i chuckled, "I don't know H,we'll just have to wait and see." I told him with a smirk and he nodded giving me a small smile.

I took my phone out and went to my text messages so that i could inform Lou to turn the lights off and get everyone in their places because we were almost reaching the destination.

To Lou: get ready,we're almost here.

From Lou: all set babes

I smiled as i read the message that Lou had just sent, this is going to be absolutely insane.

We finally made it outside of the bar,it was really quiet and not many people were around and Harry looked so confused. "Are you sure this is the right place? Is this how i get killed?" He joked and i giggled.

"No no,this is where we will be having our dinner." I told him as i held his hand and walked slowly towards the bar,my legs felt so weak because of how nervous and anxious i was feeling right now.My hands were sweating and my heart was pounding way too fast,we then walked to the door together  and i slowly turned the doorknob open.

Harry walked inside the bar first and it was pitched black,not a single light to be seen.Seconds later,we heard the piano from Sign Of The Times come on the speaker and Harry had stopped in his tracks trying to figure out what was going on.The moment the first verse started playing,the lights were switched on and everybody in the room shouted surprise loudly.Harry stood there with his eyes wide and his mouth wide opened,he didn't move a muscle.He just stood there looking like a statue but then everything changed when i saw the look on his face.

Harry:

I didn't know what to feel.

This feels like a complete different space and my heart felt like it was about to explode,w-who did this..? Did Kat plan all of this for me? But how did she know? I never told her anything about the album hitting one year.All of my friends were in the room right now and that just made me so emotional because..people cared.My eyes started watering and the biggest smile started to form on my face,this was just another level.I was feeling an intense amount of joy and surprise,i couldn't believe this was actually happening.

I finally came back to my senses and saw Kat walking over to me with a huge pink in coloured cake,looking down and saw that the words
"Congratulations on one year of the self titled album"written with black icing on the cake.

this felt so surreal.
Everyone was singing the chorus of Sign Of The Times, "Blow the candles Harry." Instructed Katie and i nodded,blowing the candles out as everyone clapped and cheered after that.

I looked up at Kat and saw that she had the widest smile on her face,she looked so happy..
"Did y-you do all of this ?" I asked her curiously,
"Every single thing that you see in this room were planned by me.The lights,the decor,the food,just everything." She said proudly.

i can't believe she did all of this.

I looked around the room and then paid attention to the decor,it was the Beatles themed bar and it had a cottage feel to it which really reminded me of home as i was growing up.The balloons were the same colours as my album cover,the details were just incredible.