74."Please say yes."

Katie:

It was currently 7 am in the morning,i had woken up early today because Alex kept sneezing continuously last night.So i had to bring him to the clinic and luckily he felt so much better after getting the flu shot,surprisingly he didn't cry at all.He kept quiet the whole entire time,he was a strong one alright.

I'm not even going to lie,these past few weeks hasn't been the easiest to deal with,this whole baby thing is still very exhausting but i don't regret a single thing at all.Harry has been at home most of the time as well because he told me that he wanted to spend as much time with Alex and the rest of us before he starts working on his second album.

It gets me really upset just thinking about how busy Harry and I were going to get once this month ends..i'll be starting my new job with Harris and Harry will be extremely busy in the studio whilst travelling.I'm trying my best to keep a smile on my face because i don't want Harry to know that i'm sad,i just know i'm going to miss him so fucking much.We're very lucky that Anne has offered to take care of Alex once we start with our work and Katherine will be staying with Aunt Sarah 3 days a week because her preschool was closer to Aunt Sarah's place.I'm just glad that everything was all sorted out and there wasn't as much to worry about.

I walked into the kitchen and poured myself a cup of coffee before taking a seat on the stool behind the counter,staring at the view outside of my house.

"Good morning hun."greeted Anne as she entered the kitchen.

"Morning Anne,is Alex asleep?"i asked her,taking a sip of my coffee,"Yeah he is,he knocked out the moment i played sweet creature on the mini room speakers."she answered with a smile and i chuckled.

"Either that or the flu medication in his system."she laughed nodding her head as she poured herself a cup of coffee and then making her way to sit down beside me.

"How are you Kat? All good ?"Asked Anne,placing her hand on top of mine.

"I'm doing alright Anne,it's been a whole journey.Being pregnant was extremely tiring but to be honest-i miss the feeling,i just feel so connected to Alex.I carried him for 9 months and when i finally got to see him,it just felt so surreal you know? Like i don't want to sound or seem selfish but it felt really nice knowing he was in my belly,i felt the mother son connection very strongly."i explained to her and she nodded her head,listening to me with a smile on her face.

"I know exactly what you mean,i felt just the same when i gave birth to Harry.Time flies by so fast and i didn't want him to grow up so fast because i was afraid that things would change but i'm just glad that it changed for the better."

"Anne,i don't want things to change between Harry and i,i feel like everything is going to end up changing once next month arrives.He's going to start on his second album and i'm going to start working with Harris,we're both going to be missing a lot.I mean sure there are some days where we would have off days and be with each other but i don't ever want any of us to fall out of love or have second thoughts..i love him a lot."i ranted out to Anne,running my fingers through my hair and sighing out in frustration.

"Can i ask you a question love?"i slowly nodded my head,looking at her anxiously as i waited for her to ask me whatever she needed to.

"Do you and Harry ever talk about living together..?"asked Anne curiously and i really thought about her question.

Harry and i have never talked about living together but somehow we do talk a lot about our future  but living together? We never really brought it up.Harry has been sleeping here these past week ever since we came back from New York because Alex was here and he has been taking care of him daily.It's like he practically lives here but i never thought of asking him about it.