44. Indianapolis

Katie:

I never thought i could ever face Harry after finding out the news that i was pregnant

I never thought i could ever face Harry after finding out the news that i was pregnant.But now here i am, sitting in front of him on the couch backstage as i watched him rummage through his suitcase.He had a look of concentration plastered on his face as he counted the amount of shirts he had brought and folding it back,putting it to the side.

I can't help but think..was this the last time i'm
ever going to see him act like this? All normal and oblivious? Once i announce the news to him,would i ever hear from him again?

I can't imagine losing Harry,i know i sound insane because we've only dated for 4-5 months plus but because our bond is so unbelievably strong-it feels like as if we've been together for years.I've always dreamt about having a relationship like this and now that i do,i can't help but feel extremely lucky and grateful.Harry and I got along so well ever since the beginning,or even when he was still with Camille,we had this instant connection and even Harry had never connected with anyone that fast.I get along very well with his family and friends and that already makes everything so much easier but why must the universe be so fucking unlucky to me that i now have to deal with a super major issue..

Being pregnant.
I already dealt with losing my mother and now i have to deal with this.

"Why are you looking at me that way?" asked Harry with a smirk on his face and my thoughts were disrupted,i didn't even know i had zoned out on him.

"It's nothing, you look nice today." I complimented him and he blushed placing his shirts down before walking over to me,placing both his hands at the side of my waist,pressing his forehead against mine.

"Thank you for the compliment love." He pressed his lips against mine,slowly deepening the kiss.

As much as i want him right now,i can't do this.Not when he doesn't know that i'm even pregnant.I immediately pulled away from him,giving him a small smile as i kissed his cheek and got up from the couch,walking over to the table at the opposite side of the room to drink some water,i felt like an idiot and i could tell that he was probably so confused right now.

I've never rejected any sort of intimate contact from Harry,he has never forced himself on me as well.Harry was always patient and understanding when it comes to us having sex or just doing anything intimate in fact and that's what i loved about him,it was good knowing that our relationship wasn't based on just pleasure.

I heard Harry sigh quietly and then it was silent,i couldn't turn around after what i had just did to him. I felt so embarrassed to even face him again.

"I haven't seen you in days because you went to London to support my sister and believe me when i say this,i'm so grateful for you.But i just wanna know why have you been avoiding me this whole morning and even last night?" Asked Harry unexpectedly,a tone of curiosity in his voice.

I sighed,feeling bad because he was right.I couldn't even make a proper conversation with him last night after i had my breakdown in front of Lou,all i did was greet him and helped him with his fit and then i went to the lounge room.