9. Manchester,Two.

Katie:

Harry and I walked towards the lounge area with a feeling of nerves knowing that we were going to explain to Lou that I will be staying with him and his family back in Holmes chapel,but we already knew how skeptical Lou was going to be  about why I would be going back with him instead of her.

"She's over there,do you want me to call her over or do you want to do it yourself?"

I was abnormally frightened to explain everything to her but I knew I had to before the show begins. "I'll go and become the bigger person in this scenario." I replied sarcastically and he chuckled at my response.Immediately walking my way over to Lou and clearing my throat.The sound itself causing her to look up from her phone,throwing me a smile.
"Hey Kat what's up? I was actually just talking to my aunt about what we're gonna do during our two day stay."she mentioned with such enthusiasm,already feeling terrible for ditching her plans.

"Yeah um Lou about that.. Can we talk?"she glanced at me,her face changing to confused expression. "Alone ?"

"No um with Harry too." I replied shyly,not making eye contact with her and i could see from the corner of my eye that she nodded her head slowly and had a look so suspicion.

I grabbed her hand and guided her towards Harry who was currently standing awkwardly at the corner of the room.I looked at him,gesturing for him to enter into the dressing room with us and he nodded with pace,following us from behind.We then entered the dressing room,slamming the door shut by accident.Lou already glaring at us with a worried look as she folded her arms.

"Now what the hell is going on ?" She questioned us the moment we all made eye contact,gulping this fear uneasy lump in my throat as i tried to think of ways to start this conversation.But just as i was about to say the first words,Harry broke the painfully awkward silence that was starting to build around us.

"We want to talk to you about Kat's living conditions for these coming 2 days."Lou still having that same suspicious look on her face,cocking an eyebrow at him.He took a second to glance at me,nodding his head a little as he reassured me about not being able to start the conversation.My stomach twisting in knots at his courteous gesture,also agitated at how oblivious he was when it came to my feelings.

It's wrong to feel like this

"Yes it's all sorted out,she's staying with my Aunt and I, right Kat ?" questioned Lou,directing her eyes onto me and i bit my lip out of anxiousness.

"Uhm yeah well there's a change of plans Lou,and please promise me you won't be mad." I responded,almost sounding like i was begging at this point.Instantly regretting my choice of words when i saw the light smirk forming on Harry's face,ignoring it as i focused my attention to Lou.

"What? Why would I be mad at you? I'm so confused where are you even gonna stay Kat?." questioning me once again as she let out a chuckle,I nervously looked at Harry,waiting for him to take over.
"Lou... Kat will be coming back to Holmes Chapel with my family and I." he answered shyly.My brows knitting in a slight confusion,wondering why he felt shy telling her about it.

"Wait ..wait I'm sorry I'm so fucking confused right now and don't worry I'm not mad,i just want to clear things up.Are you two..You know?"

Harry's eyes widening the same moment as mine did when we watched the way Lou had her eyes widen too."Shut the fuck up,no way! Are you two actually dating?"she questioned,this time a little bit too loud.

"NO." Harry and I said in unison.
"Then why are you even going back with him? Harry you never just call anyone back-" she tried to speak but she was immediately cut off by Harry mid sentence.