09.21 - Cyde

*WARNING: The following content HEAVILY contains sexual content that is unsuitable for children.*

"It's been several days now... don't you think it's time for you go back?"

After the long night of love making, Cyde clung onto Myka. With her back against his chest, Myka leaned the back of her head on Cyde shoulder.

"Why?" Cyde deep voice spoke huskily against her ear. "Do you miss your precious disciple?"

Myka rolled her eyes and turned around to bite the man's bottom lip. While she stared up into Cyde's deep gaze, the man hands clutched on her back - pressing her body flushed to his.

"As much as I want you here." Myka teased as she pressed her finger against the man's bottom lip. "Are you not the least concern that your master will find out what you and your brother have been doing?"

When Cyde didn't respond, Myka sighed softly and placed a hand on his cheek.

"I don't want to leave." Cyde looked at Myka and spoke quietly. "Myka, I don't want to leave your side."

Hearing his words, Myka smiled softly.

"Are you worried my attention will go to one of my pretty disciples?" Myka laughed softly while Cyde tightened his hold on her.

"Myka." Cyde warned with a dark, deep tone.

Myka knew the man did not like the fact that all of her disciples were very good looking. And let not forget the protagonist - the second male lead's twin brother share the same gorgeous face. But no matter how gorgeous her disciples were, the nine-tails fox would never touch them.

"You know..." Myka hand stroke Cyde's cheek tenderly as she continued to tease. "None of my handsome disciples could compare to a certain water dragon's disciple. Makes me so jealous..."

Hearing her teasing words and seeing her bright eyes all focused on him, Cyde's heart skipped. When he smiles, Myka's hand went to the back of his head to play with his long hair. Cyde did not resist her gentle pull and when their lips touched, he parted his lips and matched her slow suction. And before the kiss consumed them, Myka pull back just enough to warn Cyde of his master.

"Be good and go back..." Myka looked up into Cyde's face to his unwillingness. "We will be together again soon..."

Cyde buried his face against Myka's shoulder, doing his best to calm his heart and soul. He understood Myka's concern and hated that it's all due to his limitation. Because he's so much weaker in strength and status, he have no place to stand beside Myka. Even if he stubbornly cling onto her, he'll be just a burden to her. Moreover, if any Qui master knew one of their own is mating with a weak disciple, there's no telling what would occur. Mocking is one thing but if fights were to ensue, Cyde knew Myka would suffer with him at her side. While the nine-tails fox is strong, she's not invisible. Cyde doesn't care about his own life and death, but Myka would not stand and let him suffer. And if multiple opponents decide strike at Myka at once, how could she defend?

"Was this a mistake?" Cyde whispered.

Myka was surprised and after a moment of silence, she gently pushed him up and sat before him, studying his dark eyes.

"Are you regretting it?" Myka asked while placing her hand against his cheek.

"You will suffer because of me. No..." Cyde held onto her cold hand against his cheek. "Even now, you're suffering. Every time I'm here in your bed, your life is shortened."

Cyde fought to stay away, but Myka hadn't let him go.

"To live a long life without joy is meaningless..." Myka smiles. "Cyde..."

My joy... Her voice lingers deeply into Cyde's soul.

"Don't worry about me." Myka leaned into his chest as he embraced her. "I will not suffer. And I will not let you suffer."

Hearing how confident Myka was, Cyde closed his eyes and held her closer to his heart.