08.19 - Nox Maxwell

"Finally decided to come back I see."

As soon as I came back to my own body, the first thing I heard was Bob's teasing tone. Instead of responding to his taunts, I reached for my phone to check for my winnings.

"I already wired you the money. Remember? Then you begged me to send you back because_"

"Uh Bob." I cut off the crazy-voice-in-my-head. "Where is the rest of my winnings?"

"What?"

"My money for this round. You still owe me $100,000."

"..."

"Bob." I said with a warning tone.

"Explain to me why I owe you $100,000 when I already sent you $100,000 for Maxwell Nox."

"$100,000 for Niall." I explained the clueless Bob.

"My dear, I think you're missing the main point of the game. The deal was_"

"Every time I give birth to a child, you will have to compensate me."

"What?"

"Unless you have some magical way not to get me knocked up while I'm playing your game, I demand compensation. Consider it child support money on your part."

"..."

"Be thankful I didn't ask for compensate for those other four children." I reminded Bob.

"Is it because they innocently want their father to find another mate so he won't be alone?" Bob asked wryly. "So petty..."

"Fine, I claim them as my children. $500,000 total please."

In that moment, my phone notification bell was heard and I looked down to see only another $100,000 was deposited by "BOB".

"You're right, those traitorous children aren't worth your motherly love." Bob said with a monotone voice.

I smirked at his comment and put my phone away.

"Do you want to see the final story?"

"I'm good."

I don't need to see what I already know. Maxwell Nox left the world when I left. As for my children, they have all grown into capable individuals. They have each other to support and depend on. Their future was good and bright. For Zeki Gutia, I'm sure Freda Lilyn will always be there at his side - to love and care for him. Everyone else? I have no interest to know their endings.

"Then you're ready for the next game?"

"Don't ask me when my answer doesn't matter."

Bob laughed while the invisible force punched me in the gut, knocking me out cold.