07.15 - Easton Zed

*WARNING: The following content HEAVILY contains sexual content that is unsuitable for children.*

As soon as Zed Easton had Maida back within the Gobi's lair, he had her in his bed - under him as he took her deep and hard. The breathless soft breathless sounds that Maida makes only fueled his desire to take her deeper. Despite begin taking so fiercely, Maida lewdly bite on his thumb that stroke on her cheek. Purposely stimulating his desire for her, Maida wanted the man to lose all of his control.

Zed Easton had lost count of how many times he filled her. By the time he was sated, his face was buried against her neck while the woman hands were holding onto his head and back. It took him a long time to collect himself and lifted from her body. Maida did not let him go and so when he sat up, he naturally carried her up onto his lap.

"Did I hurt you?" He whispered hoarsely while he held her head to his heart.

Maida shook her head while burying her face against the warmth of his chest.

"Did... he touch you?"

Maida smirked at the question and lifted her head to look into the man's dark eyes.

"What do you think?" Maida mouth the words while holding onto his back tight.

"Why did he take you?" Zed Easton continued to ask. "Did you give him reasons to?"

Maida could only sigh softly.

"Answer me" Zed Easton spoke sternly - not letting Maida escape from explaining.

"That time when I was captured to the auction house, before that, I had helped Rosie Zoua," Maida kept her eyes firmly on Zed Easton face to make sure he could see the words she mouthed. "I thought to take her back to Harika where she's from. Along the way, she saved Erin Le."

"That does not explain why that man has interest toward you," Zed Easton took in what Maida was telling him and scowled.

A blind man could tell that Erin Le was more than interested in Maida. The fact was the commander had planned for years - planting people within the Gobi group just to get to Maida. Zed Easton clearly knows how "interested" the militia commander was toward the beautiful mute woman.

"Rosie was the one who saved him," Maida continued with amusement. "But by mistake, he thought I saved him. The poor guy accidentally fell for the wrong woman."

Zed Easton scowled even more.

"It was less than one minute interaction between that man and me," Maida lifted her hands to hold onto Zed Easton's handsome face. "I never expected him to go this far."

"He can't have you..."

Zed Easton's words only made Maida smile. When he kissed her deeply, she continued to smile against his possessive lips.

After that day, the mafia boss kept Maida at his side constantly - literally attached her to his hip. Even while he is working, he kept hold of Maida on his lap. It got to the point where the man did not leave the den for too long - taking short day trips to the city whenever business needed to be done. If it took longer than a day, he'll get his right-hand man to go in his place. Zed Easton had refused to leave Maida unattended for too long; at the same time, he prohibit the woman from ever leaving the den and out into the corrupt, filthy city. While others may found the man's act domineering, Maida - in reality, did not mind it. It took so many years for her to capture the man, so she would enjoy all the attention he's giving her now.