Workout - Tre Jones x Cassius Stanley

I walked into the players lounge and Cassius was staring at a blank piece of paper with a confused look on his face. "What's up?" I asked him.

"What do I do?" He asked me.

"What is it?"

"Your studying sports med right?"

"Yeah." I nodded.

"How do I do this?" He asked and he handed me the paper and I looked at it and smiled and nodded.

"This is easy." I Said and i knelt beside him and explained it to him.

"That's it?" He asked me and I nodded. "Wow. That was actually a lot easier than I thought." He said and I smiled.

"Yeah. If you ever need help you can always ask me." I said and he smiled at me and nodded.

"Can you help me with one more thing?"

"Sure what is it?" I asked him.

"When your running down the court..."

"Should we go to the court?" I asked him and he nodded. He stood up and he followed me there. I grabbed a ball and started to dribble it. "What were you saying." I asked dribbling the hall between my legs and behind my back.

"When your running down the court." He said and I nodded. "And I'm cutting but so is Vernon how do I know if your gonna pass it to me, not only that but how do I know if it's like a lob or a chest pass or what?" He asked and I nodded slowly thinking about my answer.

"Well." I said and I walked down to half court. "Go down there." I Said and he ran down to the basket. "When I'm coming down the court, my job as Dukes point guard is to set up a play and make sure we score." I said and he nodded watching me and I walked slowly down the court. "First off as a point guard I have to make the right decision. If you and Vernon happen to cut at the same time cause your both open my first thought is so never lob it. If I lob the ball then it's going more towards the air between the basket so it's not really passed to someone. Then both of y'all would jump for it and you would end up on top of him and then your both fall and it would be a disaster." I said and he laughed. "Now if I lob it to you." I said and I lobbed it to him. I watched as he made no effort to jump and catch the ball and put it through the net. He hung in the rim for a second and I watched his shoulder muscles change with the position he was in. He let go and dropped back down to the ground. "If it's just you in an open court I'm gonna lob it to you. I'll always lob it to you be Ayse I can confidently say that your always going to catch it and make the dunk." I said and he nodded. "Now if it's you and Vernon the it'll most likely always be a chest or bounce pass, I don't know any other way I could get it to you." I said and he laughed and nodded. "Now I'm my mind I have a defender in front of me." I said and at exactly that time Jordan walked in. "Hey Jordan." I said and he looked at me. "Come play defense on me."

"Ok." He said and he set his stuff down and ran over.

"In my mind." I said talking to Cassius. "I still have to remember I have a defender in front of me and probably one more defender down low waiting to see where I pass the ball. All you have to worry about is catching it." I said and he nodded.

"But you can do this thing where you don't look at the person your passing it to and..."

"I'm about to get there." I said and I started to smile. "I have this 'special talent' of being able to pass to you without looking at you, so sometimes that's my best option. I'll always try to look at you at some point to see where you are or what's going on but sometimes I can't. The best thing I can tell you is to cut to the basket like you normally would, don't stop much at all, and just be ready to get the ball or not." I said and I passed him the hall and he made an easy layup. I stepped away from Jordan and he passed me the ball back.

NBA One-shots (gay)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara