Anniversary - Cam x RJ

Requested by niyah200 I hope you love it

"Babe I'm home." I said and I set my stuff down on the table. I noticed a trail of Roses and candles leading up the stairs and I started to smile. He didn't forget our two year after all. I 'followed' the path up the stairs and into our room. I walked in and gasped. "RJ you should have." I said and he smiled.

"I had to baby, I love you and I want you to have an amazing night."

"RJ just dinner would have been nice. Not all of this also." I said and he chuckled. There were rose petals and candles all over the floor and in the room. (Pictures will be at the end.) I turned and looked at him. He kissed me softly and I smiled. "You always treat me this way." I said and he smiled.

"Because it's what you deserve." He said and my heart melted. How did I get so lucky with this man? He picked me up bridal style and I gasped at the sudden change in my position. He laid me down on the bed and he started showering my with kisses.

"RJ." I smiled.

"Oh I'm sorry I got to busy kissing your hot body. How could I forget." He said and he kissed me on the lips. I smiled as we kissed. He pulled at my shirt and I moved to a position where he could take it off.

"Seems like someone already had plans for tonight." I said and he smiled.

"Maybe." He said and he started to kiss my jawline and he trailed kisses down to my chest. He started to trace every one of my muscles with his lips.

I moaned and I felt his lips turn into a smile. "The neighbors aren't gonna sleep tonight baby."

"Mmm I have a feeling neither am I."

"Your catching on." He said pulling my pants down. I pulled his shirt off and pulled him back up to kiss him. I slid his pants off. "Someone's needy." He mumbled against my lips. He started to roll his hips and grind on me.

"Please, RJ. Hurry." I moaned.

"Cam we have all night."

"Exactly so that's why this round doesn't matter." I said and he chuckled.

"If you want it that way." He said and he pulled my underwear off. He stuck his fingers in my mouth and I sucked them until he pulled them out. He kissed me and slid his fingers into me. After I was prepped he slid his underwear off and slid into me. He started off slow.

"RJ." I groaned. "Faster."

"Beg." He growled lowly in my ear.

"Please RJ Please. I want your dick to fill me and to make me cum and..." he kissed me and I smiled. He started to go faster and faster. The only thing that could be heard was out moans and the sound of skin hitting. "RJ!" I gasped.

"Cam." He groaned. He gasped and came inside of me, causing me to cum.

"Oh RJ." I said out of breath. He smiled and kissed me. "I love you." I said against his lips.

"I love you to." He smiled. His smile turned into a smirk. "I'm not done yet baby, that was only the beginning."