Cheated - DeMar x Kyle

"Just get away from me!" I yelled and I slammed my door.

"DeMar, please." He said through the door. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to."

"Didn't mean to?! You cheated on me because you thought I'd never find out!" I yelled opening the door.

"Are you stupid DeMar? I'd never cheat on you!" He said and I sighed knowing he wasn't lying.

"Baby I'm sorry. I just haven't seen you in forever and I just freaked out. I know you'd never really cheat on me." I said and i wrapped my arms around him. "I love you Kyle." I whispered.

"I love you too DeMar." He said and I smiled. I kissed him softly. He moaned and I smiled. I pulled him against me and his hard dick was pressed against me. I kissed him and bit his lip. "Mmm DeMar." He mumbled.

"You want me huh." I said smirking. I threw him on the bed and took his shirt and pants off. I smirked at how tight his underwear had become. I kissed all over his chest. I left mark after mark. I would kiss until the hem of his underwear then move back up.

"DeMar." He growled and I smiled and kissed his lips.

"It's my turn to pleasure you." I whispered in his ear. I bit his earlobe and he moaned again. After I teased him for a good twenty minutes I pulled his underwear off. He was already dripping in pre-cum. I smiled and I moved my hand up and down his huge shaft naggingly slow. He jerked and I smiled. I kissed his lips while still rubbing him.

"DeMar..."

"Don't." I growled in his ear. I kissed him all the way down. I bobbed my head up and down and he moaned again. I stopped after a long time. I loved to see him like this. I flipped him over and slid into him. I grumbled to myself a little bit. I pulled out and flipped him back over and I pulled him up. I turned him around He he chuckled. "Are you laughing at me?" I growled in his ear.

"N n n no sir." He said and I smiled. I slid into him and moved back and forth back and forth faster than I would have because I had to punish him for laughing at me. "Ohhhh DeMar." He hummed. His body jerked and he came.

"What did I tell you?" I growled.

"To to not cum until you told me it was ok."

"Did I tell you to cum?"

"No!" He whimpered when I started to rub his throbbing dick.

"Let's try this again." I growled. "You annoy me Kyle."

"I'm sorry." He whimpered.

"You usually take breaks between highs?" He nodded. I slapped his thigh.

"Liar. I always let you take breaks, you wouldn't have to answer because I'm the one that allows it I know. You only have sex with me. Who else have you had sex with that let's you take breaks?"

"N n no one." He moaned.

"So you masturbate?" I asked him and he nodded. I smirked. "You moan my name?"

"Yes." He said looking me in the eyes. My hard dick twitched. When his dick started to throb I slid into him again.

"Don't cum until I tell you." I said and I moved back and forth. Our moans and skin slapping against each other were the only noises you could hear in the house. "Cum for me baby." I whispered in his ear. He moaned my name as he came. I smiled and cleaned him up. I licked my lips. "Another round? This time you can dominate me."

Would y'all like a second part to this? Also, no one has commented even though it says people read my chapter about requesting. Please request multiple stories everyone!

-Kyrie_MVP 💕