My Ghost - Damian x CJ

"He said he'd never be happy without me. He told me that with a tear soaked face." I thought watching him as he laughed with another man. His smile was twice as wide as it was when he was mine.

"Baby!" He laughed smiling. He wrapped his arms around his boyfriends waist and pulled him closer. "Don't say that." He 'frowned.'

"Awww did I hurt you?" He asked Damian in a baby tone.

"A wittle." Damian said back in a baby voice, frowning, and then he started to smile. His boyfriend leaned over and kissed him. Damian pulled away from the kiss and his eyes drifted to the ceiling. "Let's go home." He smiled gently and his boyfriend nodded.

"Anything you want love." He smiled and Damian rested his head on his shoulder as they walked out. His boyfriend said something witty as they walked out and they were laughing and joking as they got in the car.

"I love you." Damian smiled. He leaned over the center console and kissed him.

"But you love me." I whispered. "I'm right here Damian." I said softly. I tried to cry but I couldn't. I felt pain but at the same time I didn't, I knew I couldn't.

"I love you too." He replied and Damian smiled. "You okay?" He asked Damian. "You seemed off in there."

"It's fine." He reassured him. "I'm fine." He said turning to look out the window. "I just used to come here a lot, they play slow dance music on Saturdays." He said staring out the window.

"That sounds nice, maybe we should go?"

"No." Damian smiled gently shaking his head. "No it's alright." He smiled looking over at him. "I like what we do, we have our own pattern, our own traditions."

"That we do." He nodded smiling. He wrapped his hand around Damian's hand and I found myself gently closing my hand. I looked down at it knowing nothing was in it, knowing I'd never touch him again. They made small talk the whole way home and everything he said seemed to make Damian laugh.

"Baby?" Damian asked and his boyfriend nodded. "Do you think they can see us?"

"Who can?" He asked and Damian looked out the window.

"Never mind." He said gently. "It was just a stupid though." He chuckled and forced a smile as he looked out the window.

"You plan on doing anything special when we get home?"

"Yeah." He nodded and he swallowed hard. "Yeah I have a few things planned."

"Maybe we could spend some time together before... if you know what I mean." He smirked and Damian nodded slowly.

"Yeah." He smiled. "If you want too."

"Do you want too?" He asked.

"You know the answer to that." Damian said getting out of the car and his boyfriend followed behind him.

"Mmm you know I love to hear you moan." He said and Damian chuckled.

"I know you do." He nodded. "Let me go do what I plan on doing then we can do whatever you want as long as we want?" Damian asked him smiling.

"Of course." He nodded. "Do you have time for a movie before though?" He asked and Damian looked up at him smiling.

"I do have time for a movie, how did you know?" He asked him smiling.

"I just know you." He nagged and he ticked Damian.

"Stop it!" Damian laughed running inside. He followed him and tackled him and they dramatically play wrestled on the ground until he let Damian win. I always let Damian win. "I won!" Damian laughed falling on to his boyfriends chest. "I beat you!" He nagged smiling.