Cam & RJ - I Hate You

"I hate you!" I shouted at RJ and I stormed out of the gym. I walked home since he was my ride and I sat down on my sofa defeated. I don't understand why he has to nag me all the time. The events just kept running back in my mind. "Your such a baby. Why don't you just go cry to your mommy about it. Oh wait I forgot, you don't have one." Tears started to fall down my face as I slowly relived my mother's death. She was shot and she died in my arms. I loved my mother more than anything in this world. She meant everything to me. She did everything for me. "Mom why can't you be here. I'm gonna get drafted one day and you would get to be here with me, you said so." I cried. "You said you'd never leave me." I whispered. There was a knock on my door and then it opened. I could care less about other people right now. I probably looked like a complete reck but I didn't care.

"Hey Cam..."

"Get away from me." I whispered.

"First, I came to drop your stuff off." RJ said from behind me. "And second of all." He said and be walked over and sat beside me. "Can we talk?" He asked and I didn't say anything. "Please?" He asked and I looked over at him.

"One minute. Go." I said and I leaned back and prepared myself to listen to him talk.

"Look I'm not gonna lie I knew what I was saying when it came out of my mouth, but at the same time I didn't think you'd take it that way. I know I'm a dumb stupid person who doesn't think before they speak but I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I can't take it knowing your all alone sad and crying. It hurts me for you. I-I-I'm not completely sure why yet but I'm sure I'll figure it out, but I just decided to come cheer you up and now I'm rambling on. And how how much time to I have let?" He asked and I tried not to smile at him.

"Fifteen seconds."

"Ok wow that's not a lot of time wow I talked a lot. I'm so uh the point is I'm a stupid dumb immature human being who did a very dumb thing and they're asking for your forgiveness." He said quickly.

"And?" I asked.

"Will you forgive me?" He asked and and I looked away smiling. How could I ever say no to him.

"I guess." I said and he sighed.

"Good cause to be honest it hurt knowing that I hurt my crushes feelings." He said and it went silent.

"What?" I asked him with a smile appearing on my face.

"What?" He asked me confused.

"What did you just say."

"I said..." he stopped and his face turned. He laughed nervously which made the whole situation even cuter. "I, well, um... look at the time I should get going." He said standing up.

"We share a dorm." I said and he nodded slowly and ran his hand through his hair.

"That's right, how could I forget?" He chuckled. "Well I'm gonna go to bed."

"And leave the love of your life heart broken on the couch because they miss their mom?" I joked and I frowned.

"Ok number one I didn't say that." He said and we both laughed. "And number two by the goofy grin on your face I'm sure your perfectly fine." He said and I blushed.

"But I just want you to sit with me." I frowned and he gave me an 'I'm not stupid' look. "Can we just talk?" I asked and he sighed and sat down beside me. As soon as he did I threw my arms around him. "Oh RJ!" I exclaimed. "I like you to!" I laughed and his face was bright red. He started to slowly smile.

"Yeah." He said quickly and I started to laugh.

"Yeah? Your not supposed to say yeah, your supposed to kiss me or something." I said laughed.

"I'm supposed to kiss you?" He asked me with a small smirk on his face.

"Maybe." I shrugged. As soon as I said that his lips were on mine. I'm not gonna lie, it isn't the first time we've kissed but this time if felt different. Like we both actually meant it. He bit my lip softly and I let out a soft moan, which in return allowed his tongue access to my mouth. We started to French Kiss and things got a little heated. He pushed me on to the sofa and I smiled as he connected our lips again. At this point we had been kissing for a good ten minutes. We locked eyes for a second and smiled and continued to kiss each other. RJ started to play with my shirt and he quickly took it off of me. He stopped kissing me and he just stared at me. "Eyes up here." I said and he popped out of his thoughts and he kissed me again. I was taking his shirt off when the door opened. We both jumped and he rolled off of the sofa on to the floor. I grabbed my phone off the coffee table and stared to play it and RJ was laying on the floor on his stomach and he pulled his phone out of his pocket.

"Were you two about to..."

"No." We both said interrupting Zion. He nodded slowly.

"Why would we do that? No offense but RJ's like my brother, he's the last person I would do that with. Besides I'm not gay and he just talked about my dead mother." I said and RJ frowned.

"I'm gonna go to bed. It's getting late." RJ said standing up. "Why did you walk in anyways?" He asked Zion when he stood up. Zion shrugged.

"I came to make sure you weren't best each other up. Maybe I shouldn't have came though." He winked and I felt my face heat up. RJ looked at me and then he looked at his phone. "I'm gonna go." Zion said slowly and we said bye and he left.

"RJ you know I was lying." I said standing up and wrapping my arms around him. "Babe we was about to do the dirty and you think if I actually thought all of that I would let you?" I asked and a small smile formed on his face. "Come on let's go to bed it's getting late." I said and he smiled and nodded. I pulled him into my room. Let's just say I didn't sleep for a while.

Sorry this took so long to update Ybncorgay but I finally got it out! I hope you like it.