"Mom!" Betty yells. "What the hell was that? They're so excited and you just crushed them."

"You don't understand Betty."

"Whatever." She follows Polly and Jason upstairs and Alice cringes when she hears a door slam.

She bursts into tears, her mind racing.

She makes a decision and walks to the front door, grabbing her keys and getting into her car. She pulls out her phone and dials the number she's come to learn by heart.

"Hey, Al. What's up?"

"Can I come over?" She croaks out.

"Yeah, of course you can. Are you alright?"

"I'll see you soon."

"Al, seriously. You sound upset, are you okay?"

"I'll talk to you when I get there."

"Okay. Uh, Jug's asleep so just be quiet when you get here."

"Okay, I'll see you soon."

FP waits impatiently for her, pacing around the living room. He knows something is wrong and he's worried about her.

It feels like hours before he sees headlights pull up and he hurries over to the door to let her in.

She kisses him instantly when he opens the door, arms wrapping around his neck.

He pulls his lips away from hers and takes her face in his hands. "What's wrong, Al?"

"I need you." She mutters, gluing her lips back to his as she pushes him backwards towards his bedroom.

He lifts her up and her legs wrap tightly around his waist. He walks down the hall and pushes open his bedroom door, depositing her on the bed. He leans back to look at her and frowns. "You've been crying, baby. What happened?"

"I don't want to talk about it right now, I want you to distract me." She tries to pull him back down to her body but he holds himself up, raising a concerned eyebrow at her. "I'll tell you after FP, just... fuck me."

He sighs and strokes her cheek. "I just don't want to take advantage of you."

"You're not, I'm feeling beyond terrible about myself and my parenting choices, I need you to just help me forget about all of my mistakes for a bit." She grinds her hips up against his. "Fuck me, FP. Hard, and rough. Don't be gentle with me, I don't deserve it." She sits up and pulls off her shirt, unclipping her bra. "I promise you, I will talk to you about it after. Right now, I need you."

He nods and kisses her softly before standing up to take off his clothes. She shimmies out of her jeans and he joins her on the bed, hovering over top of her and tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "If I hurt you, let me know. Okay?" She nods and captures his lips as his hips meet hers, she sighs pleasantly into his mouth and feels all of her problems melt away for the time being.

_____

"You gonna tell me what's going on now?" FP asks as he lays with her wrapped up in his arms.

She sighs. "Polly's pregnant."

"What?" He cocks his head to look at her and she rolls onto her back.