25/ Temptation

She had managed to muster up the energy to go upstairs after her and FP's impromptu relations on her couch. It wasn't easy though, they always exhaust each other, she wanted nothing more than to cuddle up to him and fall fast asleep.

She slips on her robe and heads downstairs, peeking in to Betty's room and then Polly's to check on the kids. Maybe if they sleep in a little longer her and FP can enjoy some time together.

She smiles when she sees FP curled up on the couch, sleeping peacefully. She heads into the kitchen and starts up a pot of coffee, hoping he'll wake up.

She flips through a magazine as she drinks her coffee. And here's him moving around. She looks up and sees him run a hand through his messy hair. She's partly to blame for the mess of his hair but the memory of it sends a flutter through her body.

He stands up and smiles upon seeing her. He walks towards her and her heart skips a beat. "Good morning." He greets.

"Good morning. There's coffee if you want some." He nods and walks over to the coffee pot, pouring himself some. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah really well, though I did have a slight disturbance in the night."

She smiles. "Oh, that's a shame."

"Nah, not really. I enjoyed it... a lot." He sets his cup down. "Are the kids still sleeping?"

"Yeah, it's seven A.M, they're not getting up any time soon."

He chuckles and cups her face in his hands, pulling her in for a kiss, her tongue slips past his lips and he groans. "You trying to tempt me there Smithy?" She nods and catches his lips again, he laughs. "You're trouble, you know that."

She takes his hand and leads him into the bathroom, not wanting to risk waking the kids by going upstairs. He smirks because he knows just what she has in mind. She locks the door and starts untying her pyjama bottoms. He groans. "Fuck, Al. You have no idea what you do to me."

She smiles and her hand drifts towards the obvious arousal in his jeans. "I think I do."

He practically growls as he hoists her up onto the counter, fusing their lips together.

_____

"It's kind of exciting sneaking around with the kids in the house." Alice comments as she slips back on her pyjama bottoms.

"Agreed." FP says, watching as she combs through her hair with her fingers. "Would've been nicer on a bed or couch though, I was scared I was going to hurt you." He drapes his arms around her waist and slips his thumb under her waist and, she chuckles and pushes his hand away.

"Ah, ah, ah, you just got out of my pants, stop trying to get back in."

He smirks as he starts pressing kisses up her neck. "Sorry. I told you, I'm gonna become addicted to you."

"I think we already are."  She pecks a kiss to his lips.

He opens the door and pokes his head out to make sure the kids aren't there. When he knows for sure the coast is clear, they both walk out, all giddy and sexed up.

"I think I'm going to go freshen up." She snakes her arms around his middle and her hands slip low into the back pocket of his jeans. "If you want to you can use the shower."

"Yeah I think I will. Might get a little distracted though knowing you're just upstairs in the shower."

"Believe me if the kids weren't here I'd be suggesting we shower together."

"I think that's going to have to go on our to-do list."

"Mmm, we have a to-do list?" He nods and she smiles hazily at him, biting her lip seductively. "What's on it?"

"Well, shower sex now."

She laughs. "Anything else?"

"I have a couple things in mind, maybe we can brainstorm some more stuff and start working our way through the list."

"Oh I'd really enjoy that." She presses a kiss to his lips and heads towards the stairs, FP watching her with a smirk.

_____

Betty and Jughead downstairs as Alice and FP are making breakfast. Betty raises an eyebrow at Alice who is humming happily as she cooks. "Since when did you become a morning person?" Betty questions as she sits down at the kitchen island.

"People change, Betty." Alice tells her, hoping she doesn't notice the flush on her cheeks. "Pancake?"