18/ Afternoon Delight

The front door opens as Alice is brewing coffee. "Al?" FP calls for her.

"In the kitchen."

He wraps his arms around her waist when he walks in. "You smell good." He comments as he nuzzles his face into her hair.

"Gotta impress you right?"

"You always impress me." He turns her around and gives her a kiss. "Guess what I found?" He holds up her missing panties and she sighs in relief.

"Oh thank God, I was worried that Jughead would find them."

"It's not like he would know they're yours."

"Good point, they were bought for your eyes only." She presses another kiss to his lips. "I bought quite a few things that are for your eyes only."

"Lucky me." He presses nipping kisses down the side of her throat. "When do I get to see these new items?"

"After breakfast when I let you feel me up."

"Oh I'm getting double breakfast," she laughs and wraps her arms around his neck. "very lucky me."

_____

Breakfast comes and goes and she quickly finds herself on her couch with her legs wrapped tightly around his waist, running her nails down his back as his hips grind against her own. Their mouths are practically glued together and she nearly head butts him when there's a knock on the door.

"Fuck." He groans, stopping the roll of his hips and quickly pulling out so they can get re-dressed.

She makes a small protest but then the visitor knocks again and she's up in an instant, pulling her dress back on. She pulls on the zipper and FP helps her out before scooping his clothing into his arms and running into the bathroom butt naked. She laughs as she watches him and waits until he closes the door to answer the unwanted visitor.

She opens the door, expecting to find Hermione wanting to hang out, or Fred wanting to borrow something, instead she sees Hal. "What are you doing here?"

"I have some old clothes down in the basement that I wanted to pick up, I called but you didn't answer, you must of been busy." She was definitely busy, or rather, getting busy. "Can I go get them?"

She sighs and steps aside to let him in. "Sure, go ahead."

He walks down to the basement and she hurries over to the bathroom door, she knocks on it. "It's me." She whispers. He opens the door. "I'm sorry, it's Hal. He needs to pick up some clothes he has in the basement, he'll be gone in a few minutes."

"That's fine." He searches behind her with his eyes and she raises an eyebrow at him.

"You alright?"

He leans closer to whisper to her. "I think my boxers are still in the living room."

"What?" Her eyes grow wide and just as FP is about to answer she hears Hal calling for her. FP quickly shuts the door, just in time too as Hal walks into the living room.

"Hey, did you find everything alright?"

"Yeah, thanks. Were you talking to someone?"

"Me? No. I'm the only one here besides you."

"Oh, I thought maybe you were on the phone."

"Nope." She hopes he'll just leave now that he has his stuff but he looks at her suspiciously.

"Are you alright? You look a little flushed." He reaches out a hand to touch her arm. "Your skin is clammy, are you getting sick?"

"Oh, I don't know, maybe. I feel fine. The house is just a little hot."

"Sure." He drops it. "Thanks, Alice. Sorry for just showing up."

"It's fine, don't worry."

He turns to walk towards the door and stumbles over something on the floor, Alice swears she feels her heart stop as he bends down to pick it up. His eyes grow wide and he flings the garment onto the floor again when he realizes what he just picked up; a pair of boxers. "Shit, I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have came by."

"Hal-" She starts but he cuts her off.

"Don't worry, you don't have to explain yourself. I don't want to hear about it anyway, I just wanted to get my clothes, I don't want to know what you've been doing."

"Wait." She catches his arm as he's about to leave and he turns to her. "Please don't tell Betty."

He sighs. "I won't, your secret little rendezvous is safe with me."

"Thanks, Hal." He nods and walks out the door. She locks it and leans against it, letting out a relieved breath. "You can come out now." She calls for FP.

The bathroom door opens and he walks out. She frowns when she sees he's re-dressed himself. "That scared the shit out of me, I thought it was the kids."

"So did I." She looks over at the clock. "It's noon though, we still have a couple hours before they get home." She walks over to him and runs her hands up his chest. "You put your clothes back on."

"Well I wasn't going to stand in the bathroom naked with your ex husband in the house, what if he walked in?"

"Good point." She kisses him softly. "He found your boxers."

FP eyes grow wide. "What?"

"It was pretty funny actually, he tripped over them when he was leaving and practically launched him across the room when he realized what they were and what he interrupted."

"Does he know I'm here?"

"Well he knows someone is here, he doesn't know it's you specifically though."

"Good." He pecks another kiss to her lips. "You want to finish what we were doing or did that ruin the mood for you?"

"Oh we're definitely finishing that." He smirks as she guides his hands to the zipper of her dress, letting it fall to the ground. "Pants off Jones."