Chapter nine

"NINA WILL YOU GET OUT OF THE BLOODY BATHROOM!" Roger Taylor screamed pounding on the door.

"Roger you're just going to have to wait!" I responded trying to finish my makeup.

"YOU HAVE BEEN IN THERE FOR OVER TWENTY MINUTES!" Roger yelled annoyed. He kicked the door and I heard him whine from pain. I couldn't help but laugh.

"ROG LEAVE NINA ALONE! SHE'S GOT A CLASS YOU BLONDE IDOIT!" Freddie yelled in my defense which made me laugh even more.

"YEAH I'VE GOT TO PEE!"

"Rog quit whining I'll be out in a minute!" I responded once I had gathered myself.

There I was a knock at the door and I could tell that it wasn't Roger, but Freddie.

"Come in!"

Freddie came in and hugged me from the side. He was in his work uniform. He had to be in at eight.

"I'm off." He said and let me go.

"I hope you have a better day than yesterday," I said and he nodded.

"That's the dream."

"YOU KNOW WHAT MY DREAM IS? YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT MY DREAM IS GUYS? TO RELIEVE MYSELF!" Roger yelled from down the hallway.

I just shook my head at Freddie and returned to my makeup.

"You're just lucky I got Brian to take me to work today instead of you," Freddie shouted back.

"Brian, Brian, Brian!" Roger mocked. "Isn't he a saint! I could take you! I just didn't feel like it!"

"Yeah because you didn't feel like it you made me go down to the lobby to use the payphone to get ahold of Brian! I wasted money on that call! Maybe if you would fix the dang phone-"

"Maybe if you would learn how to drive!" Roger interrupted screaming. Soon they were arguing. I just continued to put my makeup on, turning on the radio that sat on the bathroom counter.

I left work at six as promised and took the bus to the college where Queen practices. It was still raining but it was lighter compared to yesterday. The power was back on and I was in a better mood.

My hair was curled and in a ponytail today. I was wearing a red turtle neck tucked into my black bell-bottom pants. My black platform shoes gave me an extra boost. I always enjoyed wearing them, I'm five feet and three inches for Pete's sake. The shoes made me taller and they were way easier to walk in than heels.

I walked into the school and made my way into the practice room. I put my brown work bag down.

"Hello Nina," Brian waved from where he was sitting with his red special guitar.

"Hello Brian, hello Rog, hello Fred, how's it going?" I asked plopping myself down on the black couch.

I looked around but didn't see Deaky. Which was odd since they have been practicing for a full hour already.

"Terrible," Roger said from behind the drum kit, his arms were crossed and he didn't look happy.

"Why?" I laughed.

"Deaks isn't coming," Roger said angrily.

"What do you mean he isn't coming?" I asked looking at Freddie. He just shook his head.

"He said he's too busy studying or whatever, that boy is obsessed," Roger said shaking his head.

"He just wants to do well Rog, I respect that," Brian said looking over at Roger who just shook his head.

A Killer Queen (John Deacon)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara