Chapter fifty-seven

The whole first night went by in a blur. It included confused teenagers wondering why a pregnant woman was in the pit with a camera, lots of smoke from the smoke machines making me nearly cough up a lung, and well the boy's music. The crowd was also way bigger than before.

They killed it out there and I managed to get some good pictures and I couldn't wait to develop them. The ANATO tour had way more special effects and way more going on. I remember my one night with my headset directing all the effects. I couldn't imagine the amount of stress they were under with this tour.

The guys came off stage. Ratty took John's guitar.

"What did you think-" John started before I pressed my lips to his, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Woah!" Ratty exclaimed.

"It's like the honeymoon phase never ended for those two," Roger remarked as I continued to kiss John. "Should I spray them? I think there's a spray bottle back in the dressing room."

I pulled away.

"Spray me and you lose your hand," I replied pointing at him.

"What did you think?" John chuckled.

"I thought you guys rocked! It was so awesome!" I replied giving John another kiss.

"We get it you guys are in love!" Roger groaned.

"The show was great!" Freddie shouted happily. "I have a great feeling about this tour!"

"Was it John and Nina's lip-smacking that gave it away?" Roger smirked.

"You know I'd come after you but I'm pregnant and at a disadvantage."

"Nah I'd think you could still beat Rog. He's pretty out of shape." Brian teased as Roger threw his drum sticks to the ground and left.

"He's such a baby," Freddie remarked. "Did you see that crowd?!"

"I did! This is so exciting!"