96 | heechul and momo

-96-

i get that y'all are worried bc there's a 13 year age gap, and i heard that they met when momo was still underage. but you shouldn't throw around accusations like that... pedophilia/grooming is a serious crime, and you have no evidence whatsoever.

even if they really did meet for the first time when momo was underage, they most likely didn't start dating in that exact moment. they probably got to know eachother first and many years might've passed before they got together. momo is an adult, she is capable of making decisions herself, it's none of our buissness if she chooses to date an older man.

i honestly hate how kpop stans think they know everything about idols' private lives. they say they support their faves' relationships but go around bashing them and making baseless assumptions on twitter. this has happened with every idol couple that has been revealed;

hyudawn? fuck hyuna, she ruined hyojong's career!
literally what makes ppl think they didn't talk about revealing their relationship beforehand? if they had decided on not revealing it, do y'all really think hyuna would have just went on that show and said it? i'm sure they were well aware of the possible consequences and they were willing to take the risk.

jenkai? a publicity stunt!
no evidence for this accusation whatsoever... a big youtuber said this and everyone just jumped on the bandwagon. there's nothing that makes me think they aren't/weren't actually together, just let them be.

danhyo? daniel is too ugly!
this is pretty self explanatory. newsflash: no one cares if you find him visually pleasing or not, you aren't the one dating him lmao

in conclusion, twitter stans shut the fuck up challenge