40 | girl group stans

-40-

(it's been like 6 months since i wrote this and i retract this statement, some bg stans are so annoying omgg and their misogyny rlly shows 😳)

girl group stans are more toxic than boy group stans. personally i stan both ggs and bgs, so hear me out. i am also not generalizing all gg stans nor all bg stans!! i'm sure there are kind gg stans and rude bg stans.

gg stans are always out there complaining about how "bad and toxic" all bg stans are, yet i never see any toxic bg stans anywhere except like some 9-year old armies but wbk that they're bad, that tea has gone cold a long time ago. the bg stans that are rude are mostly just dumb and might say that ggs can't sing or something, but honestly are we really hurt by that? no, because we know girls can sing and their arguments just look dumb. but when gg stans want to be rude they will do everything to personally attack you and make you feel as shitty as possible. there are literally hundreds of people that are in groupchats on twt just to add innocent people into them and bully them and tell them absolutely disgusting things such as encouraging them to self harm. i am not exaggerating when i say that there are hundreds, if not thousands of these people on twitter. there are people that keep lists of them.

also they're mainly the ones that participated in #bangchanisoverparty, and they're super quick to bash people. some of them will literally go out of their way to search for a video or post about a male and comment something rude under it. i wish some of them would just mind their own buissness and put the same energy into supporting their faves instead of using it on hate comments. also they always reply to everything with a fancam of their fav underrated group, but like no, that doesn't make me wanna stan them?? it's just annoying, plus "maybe if you stanned *insert group name*" is not an argument lol, y'all just say it when you can't think of anything to say but okay (i know this doesn't apply to gg stans only, bg stans do it too).

short disclaimer: i am not talking about those people that jokingly say "maybe if you stanned _"  (in fact, i say it too sometimes) or that women are superior or something, because it's a joke and i don't care, it isn't that deep.