75 | stray kids

-75-

edit: we all miss woojin, but i would rather hear people talking about the moments we had with him and ot9 than thinking of what we didn't have. it's fine to mourn and be sad, but let's try to appreciate the good and happy memories too, yeah?
i'm in no way trying to be disrespectful towards anyone or dismissive of anyone's feelings but please stop bringing up the fact that we'll never have ot9 anymore in the comments. this has been hard to accept everyone and it has been a struggle to move on, but i'm finally doing better now, so please, just this once, don't bring up anything sad about woojin in the coments.

______

anyways, i realised that i haven't talked about skz in this book that much even though they're my ult group, so here are a few skz opinions:

- woojin got too little lines in miroh. even though he's literally the main vocalist, he only got like one line. meanwhile chan, the lead vocalist, got the entire first verse and half of the first chorus.

- seungmin needs to rap more. i know that the group has a lot of rappers already and adding seungmin as a rapper would make the line distribution a bit unfair, but i think he has a lot of potential and i almost thought he was jisung in their bang bang bang cover.

- stray kids do not have toxic masculinity, just because they changed the songs a bit for both of their twice covers to fit their sound better, it doesn't mean that they're trying to be "manly"?? and changing the pitch to fit their vocal ranges better isn't toxic masculinity either.

- felix needs to get more real rap parts/verses and not those awkward adlibs. he has gotten more "real" lines recently though which is good, but i still think he should get more rap verses like the other rappers do.
i think he's still a bit unsure about his korean which might make it difficult for him to have good flow etc, but he will get more confident if he gets more lines.

- please let chan have black hair again, for the love of god.

(a/n: should i change the chapter titles to the topic i'm talking about? i think that would make it easier for people to find specific topics they're interested in hearing my opinion on)