86 | bts

-86-

bts actually has a great vocal line. okay hear me out, a lot of people love to bash on bts' vocal line and say that it's their weak point, but i actually disagree, i think their vocal line is very good. in terms of technique and consistency in live performances they might not be the best, but when it comes to having unique vocal tones they're actually god tier in my opinion.

there aren't many kpop groups in which every single member has a completely unique voice and i think it adds so much to bts' songs that all of their members sound entirely different from eachother. they have a very well put together vocal line, because despite their differences they manage to blend together so well anyway.

taehyung has one of the widest vocal ranges and most unique voices in the entire industry, i've never heard anyone that sounds like him. jimin's voice is really sweet sounding, and he fits any type of song well while still maintaining that jimin™ sound. jungkook has a pretty mainstream voice but i think it's what kind of pulls together all of bts' vocal line into perfect harmony. and last but not least, there's jin, who pretty much owns the ballad genre. i don't know the right words to describe his vocals, but his voice is perhaps my favorite in bts.