94 | kpop stans

-94-

some of you need to chill !

stop thinking that complimenting a group = trying to shade another group. for an example, whenever a group has a comeback, their fans will say stuff like "song of the year" or "best song ever" to hype them up and i think that's perfectly fine. but there will always be those people that think they're trying to shade another group and say that the group in question does not deserve soty, when no one even mentioned that group to begin with.

honestly this type of behavior annoys me so much, some people need to realize that not everyone is trying to come for their faves...

the same thing happens whenever anyone calls their faves kings/queens. there will always be those people that throw a fit about it and go:
"bUt tHiS gRoUp hAs aChIeVeD sO mUcH mOrE tHaN tHaT gRoUp AnD tHeY'vE bEeN iN tHe iNdUsTrY FoR sO mUcH LoNgeR, hOw DaRe YoU cAlL tHaT gRoUp QuEeNs/KiNgS 😡😰🤬😳"
like no, shut up, no one is trying to discredit any group by saying that, i promise... they just wanna compliment their faves. everyone has different opinions, personally i think there are no kings or queens of kpop because every group has contributed to making the kpop industry successful.

um a bit of a different topic but i'm too lazy to make a separate chapter about this ahaha,, anyways am i the only one that thinks the choreo for lee jinhyuk's 'i like that' is somewhat ridiculous? 😭 maybe it's because of his long legs or willy wonka clothes but some of the parts literally make me laugh so hard, it looks so awkward.

like in the chorus when he says "fly fly fly fly" and goes 🕺🕺🕺 I'M EDJSJFOF. there's also a part near the end where he goes all 🙌🤘👋 on us (rapper tingz) and somehow manages to make it look sooo awkward. he has released about 58 different versions of the song by now so i've seen the dance a fair amount of times, please tell me i'm not the only one that can't with it lmao

(a/n this is the most emojis i've ever used in a chapter and my eyes r burning, the things i do for 6 votes)