Yi Ran took care to paint a picture of hope for him. She pulled out her business card and handed it to him, patiently urging, “The teacher’s phone number is here. You should keep this in case...if you have an emergency, you can always contact me.”

At this time, Gu Tai also came to Yi Ran's office, holding a bag in his hand. “Teacher Yi, I want to give Hao Ziyue a gift..."

Yi Ran saw the two boys with very different personalities and tolerance. But now, they have to suddenly face a different, unpredictable world. 

Sure enough, the trajectory of life can sometimes develop in a direction we never expected. 

Because the choice of the parents affects the child. As for the child...Fortunately, their lives had just begun and everything was not too late. As Yi Ran had once said to her own Mr. Gu: they are the youngest hope. 

......

The two elders of the Gu family stayed in France for a while. When they finally returned to the city, they called the juniors back to dinner. After getting off work, Yi Ran was received by the driver from Jiaye. Gu Tai waited for her downstairs, and then they went with Gu Tingchuan to visit the Gu family in Ming Bay. 

Recently, her connection with her sister-in-law could gradually be considered as friends. She had even had a few meals with her friends and was almost brought fully into her circle. 

Yi Ran understood that she was simply benefiting from someone else’s light. For this reason, she was able to receive invitations to attend conferences from major international brands. These were, of course, meant for debutantes and society ladies.

In fact, at one point, she was even wearing bright and beautiful clothes and carrying a famous bag to attend a reception. After listening to Lin Yuanyu introduce herself, she couldn’t help but admit that she might never get used to occasions like this.

Yi Ran was still struggling to adapt to various new changes and had discovered that it was not easy to find a balance between her previous life and the life after marriage. 

“Of course, I just bought a new scarf in the mall next door. It’s a new Winter model. I also bought you one too.”

Yi Ran took a look at the bag, and it turned out to be another expensive accessory. She looked it over and said, "Your vision is really good, and you look beautiful. You can look good in anything." 

They were very polite and friendly when they met. Lin Yuanyu also taught her to dress up and gave her a lot of good things.

At the moment, Gu Tai’s mother was carrying a lot of things in her arms and had a difficult time pressing the elevator button. “Oh, mother! You step aside first. We haven’t gone up yet.”

Yi Ran was about to follow when a voice called out behind her, “Mrs. Gu!”

She turned back in surprise, and saw a new cleaning girl standing in place, staring at her with wide eyes. 

They had met each other in the hallway before and had nodded in greeting to each other. 

Yi Ran felt strange so she told Lin Yuanyu, "You go up first." 

When the elevator door was closed, she asked the cleaning lady, "Is there anything wrong?" 

"That, that, Mrs. Gu, there was a woman who wanted me to give you this box.” The girl spoke with an accent, which was cute. 

Yi Ran smiled and took the box from her. She nodded her thanks again and opened up the box to see what was inside. She froze.

In addition to some valuable jewelry, there was a card in the middle. 

—— "I never wanted something outside of you. I just want your love." 

She didn't know who it came from or what those words meant. She looked doubtfully at the cleaning lady, “Is the woman who gave you this box still here? What does she look like?”

The girl was stunned for a moment and, trembling, said, “I don’t know. Pretty with big eyes. Dressed very fashionably...Oh, but not a beautiful as you, Mrs. Gu.”

Yi Ran didn’t know if she should laugh or cry. She could only take the box first and say, “Well then, I know you’re busy. Thank you.”