| t w e n t y t h r e e |

THIS IS THE LAST TIME I'LL BE BOTHERING YOU TO VOTE! YOUVE MADE IT TO THE END, THAT HAS TO MEAN YOU LIKE IT 

--time skip--

October 7, 2018 - 8:00 am

I got a ride to the stadium bright and early. We had arrived in London yesterday, and I was still feeling jet lagged. The hardest part of leaving America again was saying goodbye to my family.

It had been five days since the incident, and Jungkook still refused to talk to me. I missed him. His voice, his laughter, his touch, his scent. Without him, I felt empty. We would pass each other, and I would look at him, longing to run into his arms. But he looked at me with no emotion.

The bustle hadn't died down a lot, but it was better than before. People still wanted answers, but we weren't ready to give them. Although we weren't officially over, I knew I would have to talk to him because I didn't want us to be over. I was still in love with him.

I was wheeling a cart of cosmetics down to Yoongi's room when I got a phone call from Chan-ri.

"Belle, come down to the common room please. It's a surprise."

"Okay, I'll be right down," I responded. I stopped the cart off in front of the dressing room and made my way down to the common room. Chan-ri greeted me at the entrance.

"Look who's here." She moved out of the way, and a girl with crutches came into view.

"Jiyoo?!" She smiled weakly and I ran to her. I gently hugged her, not wanting her to fall over or feel uncomfortable.

"I'm Belle, if you need a reintroduction." She nodded.

"I'd heard about you," she said sweetly. The door opened and closed, and I saw Jungkook walk towards us. I looked down to the ground and moved out of the way.

"Jungkook, right?"

"Yeah! I see you're getting better already," he replied, beaming. "I'll let you get some rest now."

She walked back to a chair in her crutches and sat down.

"Feel better, and come talk to me anytime you want," I told her.

"Thank you both." I patted her hand in comfort, but as I turned around, I saw Jungkook already walking out. Clearly the reason he had to go was because he didn't want to see me. I ran after him.

"Jungkook, please wait," I said after I closed the door behind me. He kept walking, not looking back at me. I grabbed his arm and he spun around, glaring at me with his dark eyes.

"Are you just going to ignore me for the rest of your life?" He didn't move at all, still staring deep into my eyes. "I'm sorry for everything. I should've been more careful. And I understand if you don't want to talk to me again, but just hear me out."

His gaze softened and I let go of his arm. "I know I ruined everything, and I promise we can fix this. Even if you break up with me to fix it, I'll understand. But just know that I miss you and I'm still so in love with you." As the last words were uttered, my voice slightly broke.

His lips parted as if he was about to say something, but he ended up turning back around and walking away. He didn't glance back at me once. I was left there, helpless because I didn't know what to do anymore.

October 7, 2018 - 9:00 pm

Exhausted from the long day, I was finally getting a ride back to my hotel. Jungkook hadn't spoken to me, even when I told him how I felt about the situation. Maybe he did want to break up with me.