| f i f t e e n |

VOTE IF YOU LOVE PARK JIMIN (hehe now you have to)

August 25, 2018 - 7:00 pm

There were only 30 minutes till the first performance of their world tour. I was running around frantically, until I bumped into Yoongi lurking in the hall.

"Oh Belle, I was looking for you."

"You were?"

"Yeah, JK asked me to get you."

"Um okay. Thanks." He nodded his head and I nervously made my way over to the members' room where they hung out before big performances.

I couldn't believe I was about to walk in there, I'd only seen what it looked like in videos. I knocked softly, and when no one answered, I knocked a little louder.

"Come in," a familiar voice spoke.

I shakily opened the door and walked in. There I saw Jungkook rehearsing "Run". His voice filled the room, and faltered when he saw me.

He was wearing a black suit with golden adornments, just like I had seen earlier in the advertisements when I was in the city.

Jimin was harmonizing with him, while Namjoon tapped on the table in sync. They all looked stunning, and I felt like a loser compared to them.

"Guys let's go," Hoseok said, grabbing Namjoon's hand to make him stop.

"Whyyyyyy?" Jimin pouted. Hoseok cleared his throat, gesturing to me and then Jungkook.

"Ohhh." Jimin smirked and suspiciously crept out of the room.

The rest of the members that were currently in the room followed behind him, shutting the door. Soon, just me and Jungkook were left in the room.

"I was waiting for them to leave," Jungkook said, chuckling.

He walked up to me and put his hands on my waist. My hands rested on either side of his cheeks, caressing his jawline.

"Are you ready? You go on in 20 minutes."

"Ready as I'll ever be." He leaned down and gently brushed his lips against mine. This was the first time he had even gotten the chance to kiss me in a while, so I brought him close and added more force.

He looked at me, his gaze powerful. I tried to read his expression but he pushed me against the wall, knocking out my breath.

He immediately attacked my neck, kissing down my collarbones.

"Jungkook, we can't. Your makeup will get ruined."

"You can just fix it up real quick at the end, can't you?" he whispered slyly.

I gave in, because I couldn't resist his touch. I pulled him in, taking control. I couldn't feel him through the costume he was wearing. His lips trailed up and down my jawline, earning sounds out of my mouth that I couldn't hold in.

The door had opened, but we didn't hear it over the sounds of our make out session.

"JUNGKOOK-AH! WE GO ON IN 10 MINUTES! NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO HAVE YOUR TONGUE SHOVED DOWN BELLE'S THROAT!" Jin yelled.

Jungkook quickly pulled away, turning to glare at Jin.

"Sorry, Eomma," Jungkook said, elongating the last word. He had his mischievous bunny smile.

"YAH! I AM NOT YOUR EOMMA!"

"Whatever you say Eomma." I tried not to burst out laughing at their little spiel. I decided now was not the time to be here, so I pulled out a lip gloss from the back pocket of my jeans and reapplied it on Jungkook.