| s e v e n t e e n |

hi loves teehee vote if you like it! 

September 25, 2018 - 6:00 pm

Jimin burst through the door of Jungkook's hotel, ready to go. I promised the members I would take them sightseeing, but I was startled by how early Jimin was, with his bucket hat and sunglasses, camera in his hand.

I stood in the far corner with my phone in my hand. Jungkook was laying under his undone sheets, his hair sticking out in all directions.

"Sorry I'm a little early, I hope I wasn't interrupting something," Jimin said innocently, sitting on a bench near the door.

"No, you're fine," I replied. Jungkook glanced at me, mischief dancing in his eyes. I immediately looked away, trying to start a conversation.

"When are the other members going to be here?"

"Hopefully soon." Jungkook got out of bed and quickly pulled a shirt over his head, wearily trudging toward the bathroom.

The fact that I was probably underdressed was circling the back of my head, considering the fact that I was wearing Jungkook's hoodie over a pair of my leggings.

I heard Namjoon and Jin talking outside in deep voices. The chatter died when they walked through the door. Jin had a black backpack strapped on one shoulder, with a small RJ keychain hanging off the side.

"YAYYYY!" Hoseok ran in as the door was still open, breaking the silence. Taehyung ran behind him, trying to catch up.

"So now we're only missing Yoongi hyung," Jimin said, standing up. He pulled the camera over his neck and took a picture of Hoseok making a heart shape with his hands, and Taehyung jumping in the back.

Jungkook made his way out of the bathroom, all cleaned up. He analyzed the members one by one.

"Yoongi's hyung's probably asleep," he concluded.

"Oh shoot," Jimin muttered, slapping his forehead. "I was supposed to wake him up."

As the seven of us made our way to his room, Yoongi entered the hallway. "I'm up, I'm up." He slid his phone into the back pocket of his black ripped jeans and walked next to Namjoon, who was leading the group downstairs.

"I was thinking we could walk down by the river. It's not a long way from here." I had already made plans for how this trip was going to go, and I hoped they would like what I had in store.

Our bodies met the chilly air which made my teeth chatter. I was used to the cold up in Chicago, but being in Seoul for a while had made me forget how low the temperature could get.

My boots skidded against the chipped concrete in front of our hotel. The members were huddled up in scarves and jackets, their mouths covered by masks. We wanted to keep a low profile, as around this time, Newark would be piled up with ARMY.

Leaves circled the grass, causing squirrels to dart out of their hiding spots. As we neared the river, I could hear the water rushing downhill, eroding away at rocks.

Jungkook intertwined his warm fingers with mine as we enjoyed the scenery. Jimin skipped up and grabbed my other hand, just to tease Jungkook. I looked at my now scowling boyfriend, who was glaring at the giggling Park Jimin on the other side of me.

Taehyung took pictures of the trees from Jimin's camera, with Yoongi, Namjoon, and Hoseok posing in front of them.

I would've never imagined myself holding the hands of two different guys at the same time, let alone Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook. Taehyung popped in front of us and took a picture, then gestured to Jimin to get out of the way. Jimin let go of my hand, the cold enveloping it once again. Taehyung clicked more pictures of me and Jungkook, getting all the angles.