| t e n |

don't forget to vote thanks love ya

June 8, 2018 - 4:00 pm

Several days had passed since the fountain incident. Jungkook had taken me more sightseeing, and we had become much closer now that I was practically spending every single day with him.

I was currently in the car with him because we were going to our favorite hangout spot, the small ice cream shop. He was singing "Begin", his solo that he had written for his members. His voice was beautiful, and it made me feel like there were no problems in the world.

We sat down at our regular table with our ice cream already in our hands.

"You have ice cream on your nose," I said between giggles. I leaned over and used my finger to wipe it off. He licked it off my hand and I started squealing.

"Ewww that's so gross Jungkook!" I wiped the contaminated spot on my shorts while he chuckled at my reaction.

He checked the time, pulling out his phone. "Oh shoot we have to go."

I shoved the last bit of waffle cone in my mouth and followed him out the door.

When we got back to the building, he immediately rushed to the dance practice room and I went to the styling room where all the stylists were fixing outfits and chatting. I sat on a chair and decided to check Twitter because there was nothing better to do.

I checked through the BTS trending tweets and almost passed out when I saw the third most trending hashtag.

It was a tweet from the girl who worked at the ice cream shop. It said: "I had my doubts at first, but now I'm sure. Almost everyday, Jeon Jungkook from BTS comes to my ice cream shop with the same girl every time. This is not a prank." Underneath it, there was a picture of me and Jungkook laughing while eating our ice cream.

There were almost 8,000 retweets saying things such as, "Does he have a secret girlfriend?" or "She's really pretty" or "They must be friends."

"Nonononono," I said in a panicked voice.

"Is everything okay Belle?" Chan-ri asked, coming up behind me.

"I'm done for." I continued to scroll through the retweets. "Someone spotted me and Jungkook at the ice cream shop together and they recognized him."

Chan-ri widened her eyes. "Let me see."

I handed her my phone and she reread the tweet over and over.

"You'll have to talk to Jungkook about this. My advice is to say nothing and the craze will eventually die down." I nodded at everything she said. "And don't go back to that ice cream place."

June 8, 2019 - 6:00 pm

I waited for Jungkook in his private makeup room. My hands fidgeted nervously as I planned my words.

Jungkook walked in, sweat dripping down the sides of his face. He was panting and I quickly rushed to wipe his forehead and neck with a towel.

"How was practice?" I was trying to start the conversation on a lighter note.

"Belle, I saw the tweet."

"You did?"

"Yeah."

"Well what do we do?" He sat down in the chair.

"I've handled things like this before. We just have to ignore it, eventually people will forget," he reassured me.

"Okay." I sighed as I leaned in to blend his eyeshadow. I admired his perfect face as he closed his eyes, letting me brush the soft bristles against his eyelids.