| t h i r t e e n |

Don't forget to vote! It's free and it helps me out a bit ;)

June 13, 2018 - 8:00 am

I walked into the building. I was anxious to see Jungkook, and how our interactions would be this morning.

I joined Chan-ri and the other stylists. I sat down to open a box of new cosmetics that had just arrived. It was huge, and I was excited to see what was in it.

"You can take it back to the room and open it if you want," Chan-ri suggested.

"Really?"

"Yes, of course." I dashed out of the room, lugging the box in my arms. I passed the practice room, and decided to take a peek.

The camera crew was filming BTS dancing. They were all so focused on the camera that they thankfully didn't notice me.

I finished my journey back to the room and set the box on the dresser. I carefully opened the intricate box.

Even the box alone was probably above my budget. I decided to test some on myself, just to see how it would look.

The long palette of different colored eyeshadow spread out across the surface, and I had such a hard time picking out which one I wanted to try.

I saw a dark blue one that reminded me of the night sky, specifically the one we had seen last night.

I brushed it on my eyelid. The new, soft brush felt smooth. I used the sleek eyeliner and the wetness tickled my eye. I tried blinking to make the itch go away, but it was no use. I sighed as I put the finishing mascara.

The blue color complimented the top I was wearing. I twirled, feeling confident. I blew a kiss to the mirror and started making scenarios in my head.

"Introducing Belle Henson!!" My role playing was interrupted by a series of laughter. I whirled around, just to see Jungkook with his hand cupped over his mouth.

My cheeks turned pink and I cleared my throat, trying to pretend like nothing ever happened. Jungkook walked up to me and pinched my cheeks.

"Cute." I looked down at the floor, smiling, before I turned back to the mirror.

I pulled out a makeup wipe and was just about to remove my eye makeup when Jungkook grabbed my hand.

"No, don't take it off."

"Why?"

"You look even more beautiful than you usually do." I was flustered at his words.

Only Jungkook could make me like this. He tucked a strand of loose hair behind my ear. I put my hands on his chest, while his hands slowly guided down to my waist.

His closeness was slowly making me go insane, but all I wanted was more.

I reached up to kiss him, but right as our lips were about to meet, Jimin burst through the door.

We quickly let go of each other and stood side by side, hoping Jimin hadn't seen.

"Is everything okay in here?" Jimin asked, suspicious.

"Yeah, Belle just finished putting more foundation on my face."

"Okay then. JK we need you in the practice room."

They both said bye to me and walked back to the practice room. Jungkook looked almost annoyed as he followed Jimin.

I was left alone, anticipation still lingering on my lips.

I opened the box again and tried out different shades of lipstick on my wrist. I pictured how they would look on different members, and felt accomplished when I made the perfect combination.