| t w e l v e |

Hiiiii vote please?? 

June 12, 2018 - 8:00 pm

We had completed almost all of the rollercoasters, and done all of the games. Jungkook looked satisfied, so we decided to go back. As we walked, the ferris wheel caught my eye again.

He saw me and looking and led me to the line to get on.

"Wait...are you sure?" I didn't want to be a pain.

"Yeah of course. Looks fun."

The man helped us into the seats. There were two seats on each cart, so I sat next to Jungkook.

The ride started. We slowly ascended, admiring the view. The people walking on the ground became smaller and smaller, until we reached the peak.

The height made me nervous, so I clutched Jungkook's hand.

He looked surprised at first, but held mine back.

After a bit, I wasn't scared anymore, but it was an excuse to hold his hand so I didn't mind.

"So beautiful," Jungkook whispered. I watched the stars as they twinkled in the dark night. The moonlight lit up the night. I smiled at Jungkook, just to see his bunny smile. My two favorite views at the same time.

The wheel went around a couple times, but every time we got to the top, I would still be mesmerized by how wonderful the night sky looked.

I was disappointed when the ride ended, and we had to drive home. I didn't want this night to end.

The entire time, Jungkook and I laughed about the things that happened that night.

He had destroyed me in every single game, and accidentally knocked over a little boy's ice cream. I kept on teasing him about it.

"Oh my God Belle it was ONE time."

"Yeah, but it was hilarious." We started laughing again.

"I felt terrible. He looked like he was about to cry."

"The great JK doesn't stop for anyone," I said in a booming deep voice.

"There are exceptions," he muttered. I immediately shut up, and turned to see him staring at me. His eyes were sparkly, with his lips slightly parted.

It was times like this that reminded me that he was human too. Above all the hard work and rigorous training, he was a 20 year old man who wanted to have fun.

June 12, 2018 - 9:00 pm

Jungkook stopped in front of my hotel. I suddenly remembered that I hadn't given him his hoodie back.

"I have to go get your hoodie."

"Oh yeah, I completely forgot. I'll come with you so you don't have to come back down."

He parked the car and we went inside. It was awkwardly silent in the elevator, so I was relieved when we finally got to my floor. I walked to my room. I used my keys to open it and grab his hoodie while he stood at the door.

I gave it back to him and he hung it over his arm. I tried not to look disappointed, but man was I gonna miss that piece of clothing.

"Thanks." He was about to say something, then stopped.

"Today was so fun. The most fun I've had in awhile."

He grinned at my words. "Me too." We stared at each other, not knowing what to say, until I decided to break the silence.

"Goodnight, I guess."

"Yeah, goodnight," he said, pushing his hair back. He walked away, and I closed the door. I already missed him. His presence made me feel safe, like there was nothing in the world that could go wrong.

Just as I was about to sit on my bed, there was a knock at the door again. Confused, I went to open it.

As soon as the door swung open, Jungkook cupped my cheeks in his hands and smashed his lips onto mine. I was startled at first, but then I kissed him back, realizing how much I wanted this.

His lips were softer than I had imagined. His movements were passionate. I could taste the faint lip gloss that I had applied on him earlier. He pulled me closer to him, and I had to stand on my tiptoes to reach his lips.

We broke off, breathing hard. His face was still close to mine, his hands still on my face. We smiled at each other, foreheads still touching.

"See you tomorrow," he said quietly. All I could do was nod, because I was at a loss for words. He kissed my forehead before walking back to the elevator. After he was gone for real this time, I sprinted and jumped on my bed.

I couldn't stop replaying our sweet kiss in my head. That night, I stayed awake the whole time because he refused to leave my thoughts.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

ok so this chapter is really short, and i was going to add way more then i realized that at least 2000 words got deleted and now i'm annoyed. sorry about it, it's only 760 words so either i have to recover all that work or retype it :( hopefully i'll figure it out by next week!

thanks for so many readers! i'll get a new chapter on by next tuesday and please leave feedback if any! i need to recover that work that got deleted so i'll be busy lol

-euphoria :)