| s i x t e e n |

yolo so vote if you like this :)

August 27, 2018 - 12:00 pm

I took my suitcase out, the one that I had shoved into the back of the closet when I first got here. Everyone had gotten a couple days off to finish packing their bags. The day after tomorrow, we would be leaving for America, and I was more than excited to go back home.

For two of their tour dates, they would be performing in Chicago. Jungkook wanted to meet my family and friends so we made plans to go to my house when we were in the city, although we wouldn't be going there for another month or so.

Jungkook was going to come over any minute now to help me pack, and then I would go to his dorm tomorrow to help him.

I sat on the floor, staring into space. I couldn't stop thinking about Jiyoo. The doctor still hadn't called back, and every minute that passed without the phone ringing made me sink deeper into guilt. I wasn't gonna blame Jungkook, because it wasn't his fault. I should've stopped her, knowing it wasn't safe to go out so late at night.

"Can I come in?" a muffled voice spoke out the door.

"Yeah." I smiled when his tall figure walked through the door. He was wearing a mask with a black and denim ripped jeans.

I dumped out all my clothes into one big pile, and started to fold them neatly into the two suitcases that were laid out in front of me.

"How much stuff did you bring?" he asked, eyes wide.

"A lot."

"Well then, here we go." He took one of my shirts and folded it perfectly.

When we were done with one suitcase, we scooted the rest of the clothes closer and started the second one.

"Belle?"

"Hmm?" I replied, focusing on a pair of shorts that I had forgotten to turn right side out.

"How do I...uh...fold this?"

I turned my head and he was holding one of my bras. His face was red.

"HEY! GIVE THAT TO ME!" I snatched it from him and he started cackling. He only stopped after I smacked him in the face with it.

I stuffed it deep in the suitcase, where he wouldn't see it again. That only made him laugh more.

After almost two hours of folding, we got done. I knew that it only took so long because half of the time we spent fooling around and laughing our heads off.

The hotel looked empty without all of my stuff, which had been neatly packed into my huge suitcases and my purse.

"Ah, finally," Jungkook said, stretching his arms over his head.

"We'll do yours tomorrow."

"Well since we're not doing anything..." Jungkook smirked and pushed me on the bed. He crawled over on top of me and his lips met mine.

"We have to go visit Jiyoo," I told him. Don't get me wrong, I would love to have a little extra fun. But the thought of Jiyoo hooked up to the walls haunted my dreams.

He immediately had a look of sympathy in his eyes. I quickly pecked his cheek and we both stood up.

He grabbed his phone from the desk and held out his hand. I slipped on my shoes and took his hand in mine.

August 27, 2018 - 2:30 pm

The same doctor that we met yesterday greeted us when we walked down the hall.