| f o u r t e e n |

it's me again, back to tell you to vote if you're enjoying!!

--two months later--

August 14, 2018 - 1:00 pm

There were only 10 more days left till comeback. 11 more days till the first performance.

Everyone had been so busy lately, running around to get the boys ready as soon as possible. More people had been around, because of the costumes and stage equipment.

I had to admit, I had been way more stressed, but at least I had Jungkook with me.

Their new song would be called "IDOL" and it was a bop. Of course, I had heard it a bunch of times because they would practice for their first performance for the "Love Yourself" World Tour.

As I did Yoongi's makeup in the styling room, my thoughts kept averting back to the conversation that Jungkook and I had a couple weeks ago.

*start of flashback*

Jungkook and I were in my hotel room at 10:00 at night, waiting for our movie to come on the TV. There was a huge bowl of popcorn on my lap as we both snacked furiously.

My head was on his shoulder and he held me. My hair was making his shirt damp because I had just come out of the shower.

"Ugh this movie is taking forever to come on," Jungkook started complaining.

"Well let's talk then." I grabbed his hand and turned my head up to face him.

"I need a new hair color for comeback."

"Hmm, let's see. How about red?"

"Red? How come?"

"It would make you look super hot." He started laughing.

"Now that I think about it, it's not a bad idea."

I pumped my fist, excited to see his new look.

"But does that mean I'm not hot now?" he pouted.

"Of course not. You're my Kookie." I softly kissed him. I felt him smile against my lips.

"Can we not talk anymore?"

I gave him a questioning look, but he just smirked and lifted my waist so I was straddling him. The bowl of popcorn tipped over, spilling kernels on the bed. I leaned in to kiss him again, but it quickly got heated.

My hands ran around his neck and down his muscular arms. Our kisses were sloppy, but I enjoyed every moment of it. His hands were running through my wet tangles, sending shivers through my vulnerable body. I opened my mouth to let his tongue enter. I groaned and slightly panicked when I made the noise but the only thing that did was make him more passionate.

"How about we just skip the movie for tonight?" he whispered as he moved down to kiss my neck. I nodded, trying not to move my head too much so that he would continue. Nothing could compare to the pleasure that I felt that night.

*end of flashback*

"You okay Belle?" Yoongi asked. I was snapped out of my trance.

"What? Oh yeah I'm fine."

"Daydreaming about JK again?" My face turned stark red and I continued to brush the brown eyeshadow on his eyelids.

"I'll take that as a yes," he said while chuckling quietly.

"Shush Yoongi."

August 15, 2018 - 2:00pm

Jungkook walked into the makeup room, just to see me on my phone. I looked up and ran towards him like a child.