➷ Missing piece | Tsugikuni Yoriichi

継国縁壱

a/n: 'cause bitches be depressed after knowing yoriichi had a wife and a unborn child

it's me, i'm bitches.

ANYWAYS GUESS WHO FINALLY MANAGED TO VERIFY HER ACCOUNT AFTER LIKE 600 TRIES

so y'all are free to pm me or write on my message board! i can finally reply you guys skdmdls

»«

Yoriichi walked to a nearby bench and sat down, it was late at night and most people are already asleep by now.

He have just finished a mission coming from Oyakata-sama about demons wondering around the area.

And he was starving.

You hummed softly as you walked past a man, looking curiously at him -since you've never see him around before- you decided to mind your own business and continued walking, that is, until you heared a growl.

A stomach growl.

You slowly walk backwards before turning to face him,

"Um...excuse me, sir?" since he was sitting down, he look up at you while you bent down a little.

"...Are you hungry?" it took a while for him to answer.

"Yes. But I lost my wallet a while ago." he replied.

"I see..." silence fell on the both of you as you thought of something.

"Why don't I treat you? There's a really good udon stand nearby!" his eyes widened just a fraction.

"No, it's fine. I shouldn't bother you."

"No no no, I can't possibly let you starve!"

"Also, you shouldn't be staying out here late at night. I heared there's some man eating demons..." you mumbled the last sentence.

"Now come!" you grabbed his wrist as he stood up with you, "Oh, I'm Y/N, by the way! Nice to meet you!" he let you drag him to wherever you're going.

¤

"You really didn't have to..." Yoriichi said looking down on the bowl of piping hot udon in front of him, chopsticks in hand.

He look over to you and you have already started eating, face stuffed -which, he finds it in a cute way- as a wide smile plastered on your face.

"It's nothing, really!" you replied after swallowing.

"...Then I make sure to treat you back next time as well."

"Oh?" he froze as he realize his words.

"Ohhh?" you dragged.