➷ Math teacher | Shinazugawa Sanemi

不死川 実弥

a/n: this is just a regular teacher student relationship

!! not romance !!

but do y'all want a romance teacher sanemi x reader though- 👀

will write one for kyoujurou too because i miss him

warning: the following author's note contains slight spoilers (?) in the manga

me: rewatches kny movie trailer and proceeds to cry

[modern AU]

»«

You flinched with the class as your math teacher slammed his fist down on a boy's desk, poor boy is already shaking and your teacher haven't even started spouting curse words at him yet.

You don't exactly feel sorry for him either, I mean, he said something unbelievably rude to a teacher, so.

"Pack your bag and get out of my damn class, you disgusting lil shit." your teacher growled.

That kid went out sobbing.

Your friend, Zenitsu is currently trembling in front of you.

You quickly averted your gaze when you feel your teacher's eyes snap towards you.

He walk back to the front and continued teaching, like nothing happened.

¤

The bell rang, other students hurried out of the room while you stayed still, contemplating whether you should ask your teacher about this one specific question.

It's alright...he's a teacher, it's his job, right?

But what if he scolds me though...he's scary.

What if he thinks I'm dumb-

"What do you want?" you flinched as you turn to find your teacher standing in front of you, his arms crossed, a scowl on his face.

"I-I wanted to ask you about this question..." your voice went quieter as you look down, too intimidated by his presence.

He stayed silent for a while before speaking,

"Come here" you look up and he's already walking to his desk, you followed.

"Show me the question" he casually dragged a chair to move it beside his desk, he sat down on his own before nodding towards the chair for you to sit while he grabs the book you gave him.

"This is easy" he clicked his tongue.

You stiffly sat down before leaning forward to look at the questions.

Surprisingly, he's being really patient with you, and his voice weren't as harsh as it usually is, you quickly relaxed and focused on the question.

"Get it now?"

"Yes, thank you, Shinazugawa-sensei!" you packed your bags before smiling and waving him goodbye, he gave a nod, not looking at you as he flipped through the tests he gave out to the students earlier, cursing as soon as his eyes land on the answers, you hope it isn't yours.

You laughed softly while he look at you with a raised brow, you shook your head lightly with a smile.

"Now get out" he grumbled.

"See you tomorrow, Shinazugawa-sensei!"