Exception | Uzui Tengen pt. 2

|| contains spoilers in the manga ||

part 2 of 'You're boring'

»«

"You guys are worthless, I can only sell you guys for cheap." Uzui scoffed as he eyes the two boy, Tanjirou, or rather- Sumiko, have already been sold.

"I'm not going to talk to you..." Zenitsu said, his face darkening.

"You mad because I made you dress like a girl? You're the one who said you'll listen to-" Uzui stopped as he felt an uneasy feeling forming in his chest.

"Hey! There's a bunch of people gathering around there!" Inosuke pointed out, which made Uzui snap back into reality.

"...It's an Oiran parade" Uzui replied.

There was only one thing in his mind,

Is she okay?

¤

"Come in, come in" the man, who you now know as 'Lau' , ushers you into his place.

You noticed that this place was filled with girls wearing Chinese traditional clothes, your face flushed red as you saw a women sitting on top of a man, her dress was short so it rose up to her thigh, showing her smooth legs.

Your vision was blocked when a pair of hands was gently placed over your eyes, covering them.

"Kids should not be seeing these" Lau leaned down to your ear and whispered, sending shivers down your spine.

Still covering your eyes, he lead you to a room.

You hear the door slide close as he finally took his hands off, allowing you to open your eyes once more.

The room was big and dimly lit, only a few candles providing light.

Lau plopped down onto the couch and patted his lap,

"Come here" you gulped and went to him, unsure of what to do, the women's staring was making you feel awkward.

"Ran-Mao, you may leave" Lau gave her a smile, which she simply nodded back, and went out.

He patted his lap once more.

¤

Uzui stood on the rooftop, in his uniform, his hair tied up.

Tanjirou changed back into his uniform too, while Inosuke wore back his boar mask.

It's been three days already, I'll go bring Y/N back.

But where the hell is that yellow haired crybaby?

Whatever, Y/N first.

"You guys, look out for Zenitsu while I go bring Y/N back" he informed the two boys while Tanjirou nodded.