➷ Mine | Hashibira Inosuke

嘴平 伊之助

𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲:

a/n: this is so short i apologize ☹️

»«

Inosuke's eyebrows twitched in annoyance as he watch you laugh along with Tanjirou and Zenitsu.

Tanjirou was seated beside him, and has a safe distance with you, he knows you're taken and kept his boundaries, but Zenitsu doesn't seem to know that.

Zenitsu cling onto you as he cries out,

"Y/N, why do you like that boar head? I could treat you so much better!"

"Zenitsu, you can't say that-" Tanjirou was cut off by the raging male beside him,

"Get off her!" Inosuke pushed Zenitsu off your arm and wrapped his arms around you, glaring at the yellow haired boy.

"Why did you push me?!" Zenitsu went to Tanjirou and cling onto him.

"Cause you-" poor boy was cut off once more,

"You too! Monjiro, don't talk to Y/N, she's mine" you laughed at the expression on Tanjirou's face, which annoyed Inosuke even more.

Because your beautiful laugh is meant for him, and only him.

That's what he thinks.

Inosuke send daggers at the two boy as Tanjirou stood up, raising his hands in surrender,

"Alright, alright! Let's go, Zenitsu" the burgundy haired male pulled his fellow friend with him.

After both of them are gone, Inosuke grumbled and turn you to face him, you smiled while lifting off his mask, placing it aside.

He stare at you for a second before roughly bury his face in the crook of your neck, causing you to lose your balance as you now lay on the tatami floor, with your boyfriend laying on top of you. His arms still tightly around you.

You chuckled as you stroke his surprisingly soft hair for someone who lived their whole life in the wild, his face still buried in the crook of your neck as his soft breathing tickles you.

No words have to be said, you know he's jealous.

"You're really cute when you get jealous" you teased.

He lifted his head up to look at you, but say nothing. He averted his eyes as a faint blush appeared on his cheeks.

"You don't have to be, you have all my attention" you smiled as you cupped his cheeks with both your hands, he finally look at you.

Widening your eyes, a pair of warm lips were softly pressed onto yours, you smiled into the kiss as you mirrored his action.

You have to say, you're proud to have the usual loud, short-tempered male getting soft around you.