➷ "So, like, do you hate me or not?" | Rengoku Kyoujurou

煉獄 杏寿郎

𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲:

a/n: you're not asking too much! ngl i was really excited to write this

!! slight nsfw at the end !!

wrote this at 4 almost 5am and while i was doing spelling checking this bitch has too many typos 😭😭

»«

"I really don't get how you can talk about decapitating a kid's head with a smile on your face"

"I really don't get why you're always so mean to me, but okay!" he replied with his usual smile on his face, not looking at you as his gaze focus on the front instead.

This is really childish. You were supposed to decide what to do with this Kamado kid, instead, the Flame Pillar got on your nerves, just like every time.

"I mean, it's not unusual or anything. She is the Ice Pillar after all, imagine not hating the Flame Pillar though?" Uzui laughed out.

"Well, then, you're not the only one, I despise you too!" Kyoujurou turn to face you, you're really itching to ask how can he have a smiling face eventhough he's arguing with you?

Everyone can tell, despite the smile on his face, he was fuming with anger.

'A lover's quarrel!' Mitsuri thought, a hand covering her mouth as she blushed. 'How cute!'

"You're really getting on my nerves, Rengoku" you gritted your teeth.

"You're getting on mine, too!"

It was an interesting show for all the Pillar, even Sanemi and Obanai agreed.

¤

You smiled satisfied at the tasty bowl of udon you had just now, it was a day off for all the Pillars, a gift from Oyakata-sama himself for thanking all of you for your hard work.

You halted as a familiar yellow-red head appeared in your vision, he was far away and had his back turned to you, you huffed and decided to walk away, until he started walking, and a petite girl appeared walking beside him, giggling.