➷ Sorry | Hashibira Inosuke

嘴平 伊之助

𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲:

a/n: i hope this oneshot isn't shit 💜

»«

"Use. your. chopsticks!!" you scolded Inosuke as he use his hand to stuff all the food in his mouth.

You honestly didn't mind much about him eating like this, it was cute, actually, seeing him happily stuff three tempuras at a time in his mouth.

But how can you possibly bring him like this to meet your parents??!!

So, here you are, trying your really best to have him at least learn how to use chopsticks so that he wouldn't have a problem later on in your parents' house.

He don't seem to listen to you.

"Yea Inosuke, use your chopsticks" Zenitsu agreed with you while Tanjirou nodded.

But of course, how can you get him to listen to you?

You place your bowl and chopsticks down as you stare at him, eyes watering a little.

Your parents were very strict with you, table manners, attitude, your way with words and more.

You're really scared that your parents won't approve Inosuke.

Zenitsu and Tanjirou sweat dropped as they glance between you and Inosuke -who seems to be not caring the situation at all-

"Whatever" you mumbled as you stand up and stormed outside of the room.

"Y/N-!" Tanjirou called out for you, but only the harsh sound of the door sliding close replied him.

Inosuke look up, his face tilted with confusion, Zenitsu smacked the back of Inosuke's head, causing him to scream and lunge at Zenitsu, attacking him.

Tanjirou look back and forth between the two boys on the floor, wrestling each other, but it was mostly Zenitsu screaming in pain.

"Inosuke-"

"Zenitsu-"

"You guys-"

"Hey-"

The two pay no mind to him, Tanjirou clenched his fist and took a deep breath,

"YOU GUYS!" he shouted as he lifted the two up, a safe distance between them, but that doesn't stop Inosuke from throwing fists at the yellow haired man.

"Come here you little shi-"

"Inosuke!" Tanjirou dropped Zenitsu as he hold Inosuke with both hands, then
head-butted him.

He dropped Inosuke as the boy stumble, shaking his head a few times then stare at the burgundy haired male in front of him.

"Y/N is upset! Go to her!" Tanjirou shouted.

"Upset? Y/N?" the clueless boy asked.

"Yes, Y/N, upset!" Tanjirou repeated once more.

"......"

"......"

"Why?"

Tanjirou fell to the ground, so is Zenitsu who finally managed to stand up.

After Tanjirou calmly explaining the situation, while Zenitsu shook his head in disappointment at the back.

"You see...you have to..." Tanjirou whispered something to Inosuke, the boar masked male nodding once in a while.

"Do you know what Y/N likes?" Tanjirou asked.

After a few seconds of thinking, a light bulb appeared above Inosuke's head.

¤

Sitting on the rooftop (a/n: idk lol the place Tanjirou sat when he's practicing total concentration breathing) you puff out your cheeks and stare up into the night sky, you hugged your knees to your chest.

"Inosuke that-"

"OIIIIII! Y/N!!!!!" you widened your eyes, then snapping your head towards the boar masked male running to you.

"Comin' through comin' through!" he jumped up to the rooftop, and sat down next to you.

You stare at him for a second before returning your gaze in front of you, staring into the air.

Inosuke struggled as he sat beside you, he scratched his boar mask, then decided to take it off.

The corner of your eyes spotted him taking out something, you slowly move your eyes to look at him, to see him taking out two popsicle ice cream, still in its packaging. Your eyes instantly lit up.

He hold out one for you,

"I'm sorry...." he said as you look at the ice cream, then at Inosuke.

"I'll learn how to use chopsticks..." you lift one of your eyebrows.

"And make a good first impression...."

Smiling at his effort, you gladly accepted the ice cream, a wide smile plastered on Inosuke's face.

"I just want my parents to like you..." you mumbled as you slowly take the packaging off.

Looking beside you, Inosuke (literally) bite half of the ice cream off with his teeth, he shut his eyes close at the coldness, then peak one open to look at you,

"This is good!" he exclaimed loudly.

He definitely didn't hear you.

Chuckling at his cuteness, you decided to let him slip for this time.