➷ Finding you | Yushirou

愈史郎

|| contains spoilers in the manga ||

»«

"Anyway, isn't that girl a demon?" The boy in front of you and your close friend Tanjirou, pointed.

"And an eyesore to boot." His brows furrowed, staring at you and Nezuko. "The Slayer beside you, too." He added, now staring directly at you.

Eyesore?

Eyesore?

...Eyesore?

Does he mean "ugly"?

Who?

Tanjirou's eyes widened as he snap his head to look at you and his sister, with your brows twitching in annoyance. Nezuko and Y/N?!

"Who in their right mind would call them an eyesore?!" Tanjirou marched forward and shoved his face close to Yushirou's, brows knitted and a vein appeared. "Just take a good look at their features!"

"They were the beauty of our hometown! Our Y/N and Nezuko!"

Taking a step forward and stabbing your finger against his chest, you growled. "Me? And eyesore? Take a good look at yourself! Maybe get a mirror or something! I bet you haven't look at yourself in all your demon years!"

"Yea, yea!" Tanjirou supported as he continue to tell how much beauty you and Nezuko hold, gripping Yushirou's collar and shaking his furiously, you joining in.

"Look at your hair! Your weird, weird hair! Who even has that kind of hair color?! Get it dyed! Into pink or something!" You continue your lame insults and also taking note you should probably learn some new ones.

Yushirou gave an unimpressed look before swiping your hands off, his skin brushed against yours for a second. "Let's go."

"Sure, we'll go! But still...!" Tanjirou pressed, taking Nezuko's hand and following the demon. "No way are they an eyesore! Not on your life!"

"Take a look at them where there's a bit more light!"

Yushirou remember that night, was a chaotic night. The two demon hunters added insults one after another, desperately trying to get it through his tough mindset.

"Oh, I know what it is! It's this muzzle, right? And Y/N lost her hair accessory! Yes, the hair accessory! It makes Y/N ten times prettier than she is right now! She's still very pretty without it, though!" Yushirou ignored, the words passing one ear through the other, his eyes moved, looking at his surroundings, making sure they were not followed.

"It might be because of this muzzle! And when I buy Y/N a new hair accessory, just you wait!" Tanjirou clasp his hand over you and Nezuko's cheek, you nodded furiously. "Just you wait!"

"I'd like you to behold Nezuko without the muzzle, and Y/N with the hair accessory!—"

Both you and Tanjirou let out a sound of confusion with a mix of surprise when Yushirou disappeared, passing through the wooden fence.