➷ Alive | Akaza

猗窩座

a/n: since none of y'all requested demons with the exception of muzan i am here to deliver an aNGST

this is written in 3rd person's POV

|| contains spoilers in the manga ||

»«

Akaza wondered in the darkness of the street, it was late at night, which means a perfect opportunity to hunt down a meal.

He walked past a deserted alleyway, hearing a scream, he clicked his tongue at the thought of another mere low ranked demon finding food before him, until a male voice halted his footsteps.

"Come on little girl...it's not going to be that bad"

They do not sound like a demon at all.

He immediately appeared behind the man, grabbing him by the throat and lifting him up, her eyes widened in shock as he threw the man away, sending him crashing into the bricks, Akaza adjusted his strength just enough to not kill him.

The man groaned and look up to meet yellow eyes with blue sclera, trembling immediately as he desperately wanting to back away.

"What a weakling, you filthy pig."

One punch from the Upper Moon Three was enough to crush the man's skull, ending his pathetic life.

He would eat him, but the thought of an old man trying to force his way with a young women made him lose his appetite long ago.

He didn't spare a single glance towards the shaking women on the floor and walked away.

"T-Thank you..." he stopped.

"I think you know I'm not a human being." he turn to face her.

"I could devour you right here and right now, you know." he know he would never do that, he never did and never will bite into a female's flesh, much to the Upper Moon Two's disappointment.

"But you didn't" his eyes widened a fraction at the smile on her face, how long has it been since someone smiled at him sincerely? How long has it been since someone didn't scream and run away at the sight of him?

There were a man and a girl's blurry image flash before his eyes, he shook it off entirely, considering it doesn't matter.

"I have killed countless of souls, why-"

"I can't exactly run away after you saved me, can I?" she chuckled softly.

His eyes narrowed at her in both confusion and disbelief, he did not kill that man just to save her.

How can she be so carefree around a demon?

"Even if your intentions wasn't to save me, you did technically stopped the man from doing things to me, so, thank you" she smiled.