➷ Competing for your love | Tokitou twins

時透 有一郎

時透 無一郎

𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲:

|| contains spoilers about muichirou's past ||

a/n: this story takes place where Muichirou isn't a Pillar and his brother isn't dead.

y'all are probably around 12 in here? ;)

»«

Finally setting down the sticks you've collected with your childhood friends, you huff out before wiping the sweat on your forehead.

"Thanks for helping, Y/N. You really didn't have to" Yuichirou and Muichirou's mum smiled, her husband standing beside her.

"Yea, it's a big help!" he said as he ruffled your hair.

"It's no problem!"

"Y/N, do you want to play by the river?" Muichirou asked shyly, his face tinted with pink, you smile at that.

"Y/N's playing with me!" Yuichirou said, his brows furrowing.

Muichirou flinched at his brother's loud voice, looking down disappointed, you probably wanted to go with him anyways-

"Why don't we all play together, sounds good?" you suggested.

Yuichirou was about to object but seeing the smile on your face, his expression instantly softened, he quickly collected himself and look aside, murmuring a:

"Whatever"

¤

You laughed as Yuichirou splash water at you, covering your face as if it would prevent the water from touching you, a rare laugh was escaped from Yuichirou's mouth.

Muichirou stood aside, his hands in front of him as he hold them together, hands clammy as he feel awkward there.

"Mui, why don't you come play with us?" you asked and turn your attention from Yuichirou to his younger brother.

"I— I..." he look down, hiding his red face.

"I actually wanted to tell you something..."

"What is it?" you walk closer to him.

"I l-like you, Y/N!" he blurted out, eyes still looking down on his feet as he hold his hand even tighter, heart racing.

Blinking, you were about to reply until Yuichirou stepped in,

"Hah? B-But I like you too, Y/N!" he exclaimed.

"You would choose me, right?" Yuichirou asked, grabbing your hand.

"But I like her, too!" Muichirou said rather loudly.

Yuichirou furrowed his brows towards his brother before turning to you,

"Y/N, who would you choose?" they asked in unison.

Stunned by their action, your lips were apart as you stare at the two boys in front of you, only to burst into laughter a few seconds later.

"What's gotten into you guys?"

Both of them tilt their head, and it looked cute, if you're being honest.

"I like you both!" you replied, taking both of their hands in yours.

There was a moment of silence before Yuichirou sigh out in disbelief,

"You're so dumb" he mumbled.

"What?!" you said offended.

Muichirou look at you with a smile before jumping towards both of you, causing you three to fall on the grass.

"I like you both, too!" he giggled.

Yuichirou stare at his brother for a second, he faked a cough, looking away as he hit Muichirou's head.

"Ow, brother, what was that for?" Muichirou asked, a pout on his lips.

"Say it, Yui, you know you want to" you teased.

His eyes averted to everywhere but both of you, Muichirou look at him with a wide grin, waiting for his response.

"I like you both, too..."

You and Muichirou cheered as you raise both your hands up in the air, until cold water was splashed to your face.

"Yui!"

"Idiot!"

"I wanna play with you guys too!"