➷ Cuddles | Shinazugawa Sanemi

不死川 実弥

𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲:

»«

"Sanemi-"

You sighed as he walked pass you, not even bothering to give you a glance.

He have been behaving like this for God knows how long, he's either always ignoring you or a short reply for everything.

You didn't do anything that made him mad, did you?

You were sure you didn't, you never got too close with a guy that result him being this moody, Sanemi would always scold you for being careless whenever you hurt yourself on a mission, but you didn't got a single scratch this time, so what made him like this?

"What's wrong, Y/N-san?" (a/n: look i know some of y'all cringe at all the rōmanji, i'm sorry that i have to add these but it has to be done for the formalities and such 😔)

i won't be using -kun but i will use -chan for whenever Zenitsu calls for Nezuko :D otherwise i won't be using
-chan too much too!

You look over your shoulder to meet eyes with Tanjirou, you turn to him and smiled.

"Hello, Tanjirou!"

"Why do you look so...down?" he asked worriedly.

"Oh, it's nothing-"

"Why the fuck are you talking to my girlfriend?"

You stopped mid-sentence as you look beside to find Sanemi, glaring at the boy in front of you.

Oh so he acknowledges me when I'm talking to Tanjirou?

"I uh..." Tanjirou trailed, not knowing what to say.

"Sanemi we were just-" you were cut off by a harsh pull, dragging you away from Tanjirou.

"What's wrong?" you asked as he finally stopped, he released his grip on your hand and grunted.

"Stop talking to that fucking kid"

"Why?" you asked, trying to meet his eyes.

"You know what, whatever" he said as he started to walk away,

"Sanemi-" you grabbed his hand but he violently shook you off, causing you to widen your eyes.

It's normal that he gets jealous at the slightest thing, but he rarely gets this aggressive, not to you, at least.

You were sure that something else bothered him.

"Don't fucking talk to me"

¤

You mustered up all the courage you have to stand in front of you and Sanemi's shared bedroom -which he's currently in-

Honestly, you're scared. Not that he would hurt you physically, you know he would never, not to you, you're just scared that he would be more annoyed than he is today, you really don't want to make your boyfriend mad at you.

But still, you have to solve things out.

So you slide the door open, seeing him sitting on the large futon, his back facing you.

"What do you want?" he grumbled.

"Did...did I do something wrong?" you asked, sitting down next to him, he turn his head away from you.

"No"

"Then why?" you faked a crack in your voice, Sanemi never wanted to see you cry, so you hoped you can get his attention doing this.

As expected, Sanemi immediately turn to you.

He sighed before reaching his hand up to caress your cheek,

"I...I'm sorry, I shouldn't have been such a jerk to you these days" he mumbled.

You immediately smiled, placing your hand on top of his.

"Yea, you really shouldn't have" he clicked his tongue after realizing your act, he then lay down on the futon, pulling you on top of him.

You place your head on his chest while he wrapped his arms around your body, he kissed the top of your head, since he's not used to being affectionate, pink hues splashed across his cheeks.

"You're really cute when you blush, you know?" you smiled cheekily at him.

"Who the hell you calling cute?"

bonus!

"So, what made you all moody these days?" you asked, he stayed silent for a few seconds before answering,

"...There's no more ohagi in the house"