➷ Stubborn | Tokitou Muichirou

時透 無一郎

𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲:

a/n: thank you for reading my stories and i love you too! sorry if this isn't what you want :(

»«

Muichirou walk slowly as you follow beside him, eyes closed as you smile brightly.

"The weather is nice today, isn't it?" you asked as your smile widen when he look at you.

"Go away, you're annoying" he said boredly and walked away, you blinked your eyes.

"Don't worry! Eventhough you're a meanie, I still love you!" you shouted, loud enough for him to hear.

"Annoying."

"Go away."

"You're such a bother"

Despite all the insults he spat at you, you were never once offended, surprisingly.

"Hello Muichirou! How's the mission today?" you asked as soon as he came back, but like usual, he didn't respond you and walked pass you.

¤

Now sitting beside the Mist Pillar, the usual smile on your face as you look at him, who was looking up at the sky.

"How's your day?"

No answer.

"Did you eat?"

"Did you eat well?"

"What did you eat?"

"Are you feeling okay?"

Still no respond, you nibble on your lip.

I know just the way!

"You wanna make paper planes!?" you asked excitingly as you take out two papers, (a/n: don't ask how) placing them in between you and the Hashira.

"Hey hey, do you know how to make one? I'm not quite sure myself but-" you stopped
mid-sentence as your eyes widened, a deep shade of red splashed across your cheeks.

You felt a pair of warm lips on your cheek.

Leaning away, his usual expression on his face,

"Not so talkative now?"

You quickly move away from him, while he stare at you with his blank eyes in confusion.

"W-What did you just..." you stuttered as your heart raced, your hand reach up to your warm cheek, the feeling of his lips on it not vanishing.

"Didn't you say you want to make paper planes?" he asked, tilting his head.

"Y-Yea..." you slowly walk back to your previous position as you sat down once more.

You attempted you move further away from him but he place a hand on top of yours, instantly locking you in place.

"I'll teach you how to make one"

He slowly guided you as a ghost of a smile appeared on the Mist Pillar's face.