➷ Feelings | Kibutsuji Muzan

鬼舞辻 無惨

𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲:

Muzan x male!demon!reader

the Pillars are going to kill you by stabbing their sword in your heart, not cutting off your head cause it's gonna be weird if Muzan only hold your head and cry i'm sorry 😞

i think i failed to make this into a angst, there was something missing but idk skdjdjs i'm sorry :(

»«

Standing beside and a little behind Muzan, you watched as he kills off the Lower Moons one by one with ease.

"P-Please! If I could just have a small amount of your blood-"

"What makes you think you could demand me to give you my blood?"

You look away, not wanting to witness the cruel act of your master.

Blood splashed and all Lower Moons's life ended, except for one, who got a mission from Muzan.

"Are you afraid of me, Y/N?" Muzan changed back into his male form and send Nakime away, leaving only you and the demon leader alone.

You quickly bow down your head in respect.

"No, Lord Muzan."

"You will serve me till the very end, yes?" his cold hand found its way to your cheek, slowly caressing them.

Your heart raced as you tried your best to compose yourself,

"Yes, Lord Muzan."

Muzan smirked in satisfaction, happy with your reply.

"I doubt Lower Moon One can do anything, so you, Y/N," you look up and met his red orbs.

"I want you, to bring me the head of the person wearing hanafuda earrings."

You went on one of your knee as you bow your head down once more.

"Your wish is my command, Lord Muzan."

¤

A final blow, you just need to give one final blow and the boy's head will be yours.

He was surprisingly strong as a demon slayer in the lowest rank, with some more training he will have the power of a Pillar.

But still, he's young, there's still a lot of things for him to face, moreover, he's alone at the moment, after receiving some heavy wounds yourself you finally managed to make him step one foot into his grave.

Just one more blow.

You let out a small sigh before backing away, the poor boy who was laying on the ground look at you surprised.

Muzan never told you it was a boy.

If it were a grownup, you would've finished them without hesitation, childrens are your weak spot, despite being a demon, you can never bring yourself to kill such innocent souls, who have yet to explore the world.

Lost in your thoughts, you failed to notice the presence of Pillars.

Even if you were to fought back, what's the point? You would continue your eternal life serving Muzan, the man who you love deeply.

But will he ever return your feelings?

You are nothing but a pawn of his.

"No, stop! Don't kill him-!" you heared the boy's voice before a Pillar's sword stabbed through your heart from the back.

You cough out a large amount of blood, your other wounds which was caused by the boy widened due to your coughing.

You collapsed to the ground as you look around your surroundings.

Five Pillars.

Your eyes widened in fear as you felt a familiar presence,

Muzan.

In an instant, he was already standing beside you, his hat hiding his expression.

"I failed you, Lord Muzan."

You waited for his insults at how useless you are, how you didn't take the chance of killing the boy in front of you.

What you didn't expect is him kneeling down beside you and taking you in his arms.

"Lord...Muzan?" you weakly called out.

His grip on you was tight, not wanting you to fade into ashes.

"I...I'm sorry for not acknowledging your feelings" you smiled as he buries his face into the crook of your neck.

Tanjirou and the Pillars watched in bewilderment, have Muzan ever reacted like this to the demons who served him?

"Don't die on me now, Y/N. You said you'll serve me till the end." his voice were sharp and demanding.

"I'm sorry, Lord Muzan." he lost hold of you as you fade into ashes, mingling in with the air.

Muzan snap his blood red eyes to the group of Pillars in front of him, and that's when they noticed the tears streaming down his face.

"You all will pay for this."