➷ Stalking | demon Kamado Tanjirou

竈門 炭治郎

𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲:

any character's personality will be drastically changed if they're a demon in a oneshot! unless i think they don't need to

head to 'demon kamaboko trio' to see how tanjirou would look like if he's a demon!!

he's 19 in here :)

»«

You shivered as you felt a familiar presence right behind you, you turn around and look at them annoyed,

"What do you want?" you asked the tall demon, who was smiling down at you mischievously.

"Can't I visit my favorite human?" the demon, who once introduced himself as 'Tanjirou' said.

You gulped as you look up at the Upper Moon One standing in front of you, your wounds caused by a Lower Moon you just defeated not helping you in this situation at all.

"Hm" he look around as he spotted the Lower Moon, slowly fading into ashes as she cried out for her superior, Tanjirou paid no mind to her and finally noticed your lying form on the ground.

"Oh! Are you the one who defeated that Lower Moon?" he asked, smiling.

Your heart raced as you tried grabbing your sword, your hands could barely move, just as you were about to reach it, he kicked it off, far away from you.

"Pay attention to me" he squat down as he grabbed your chin, forcefully making you look into his red orbs.

Your heart raced as you tremble in fear, moreover, he isn't killing you instantly.

You were wondering if he would torture you? Eat you alive? Or-

"Hey, doll face." he said, getting your attention.

"Doll face...?" you weakly voiced out, which he only smiled in reply.

"I'm Tanjirou, what about you?"

In the end, he let you free, there wasn't a single sign where he want to devour you, to say you were surprised is an understatement.

But the constant following got you annoyed as hell, usually he would follow you secretly (you still see him anyways) but on rare occasions, he would appear right in front of you in an instant, and strike up a conversation, as if you were friends.

"Not now!" you whisper shouted to the demon in front of you.

He just have to appear near the Demon Slaying Corps' headquarters.

Not only you were scared of people seeing you, you were sure you're dead meat if a Pillar saw you.

They'll surely kill you along with the demon.

"Are you afraid of people seeing us?" Tanjirou teased, stepping closer, you can't believe that a blush was forming on your cheeks.

He's a demon for fucks sake!

"Hey, I think I sensed a demon..."

"Same here"

You heared two unfamiliar voice, widening your eyes, you panicked as you look around frantically.

You assume that it was just two low ranked demon slayer, but still.

Before they could even spot you, you were pulled by someone as you are now in a deserted small alleyway.

Should you thank him for 'saving' you, or should you kill him right on the spot for pressing his lips on yours?

Your eyes wide as he pulled away, smirking at you teasingly,

"I had to shut you up in order for them to not find us, I wouldn't want to kill those innocent lives in front of you" he smiled.

"J-Just stop following me around!"