♥️Seven Minutes in Heaven♥️

Começar do início

"Um, I'll spin," Jim chimed in, likely the only other one not extremely focused on the two boys right now. He quickly spun the bottle, and it landed on Caspar.

He grinned, and Zoë was about to lead him to the closet the same as she had Phil, when Alfie said,"Zoë, why don't you wait to blindfold him until he's at actually in the closet."

She blushed, and said,"Oh, right. I'll do that, then." So, she followed Caspar down the hall, and came back empty handed. Jim then spun the bottle, and the point landed on Connor.

He groaned, but got up without complaining and went down. As the minutes went by, there was no telltale bang like with Dan and Phil, so I figure that they agreed not to do anything, but when Louise finally called them back out, there was a slowly fading white mark on Connor's neck, making me assume that Caspar but him at some point. It was no love ute, and I'm sure most of the others made no notice of it, but I saw it.

After that, Jim and Niomi went, then Caspar again with Joe this time (( JASPAR IS MY OTHER OTP ASDFGHJKL )) then Zoë and Louise, then Marcus and Tanya, then it was Tyler who volunteered to spin the bottle.

"Alright, I'll spin," he announced. He spun the bottle, while we all watched I'm anticipating, wondering who would go in, as we were all sure it wouldn't be us inevitably going inside that closet down the hall. It's the like Reaping in The Hunger Games... There's a chance you'll get picked, a small chance, and even though it's an incredibly small chance, you still end up being prepared for slaughter.

Okay, slight exaggeration, since most of the couples going in probably didn't do anything, but I still think I made a pretty good simile right there.

The bottle started slowing , and I was wondering if Alfie would finally go in, since he was one of the only ones who hasn't gone in yet, when it stopped.

On me.

Shit.

A cheer erupted from the room, and I stood up awkwardly, blushing, and walked hesitantly down the hallway to the door. I was vaguely aware of Zoë trailing behind me, pressing a hand between my shoulder blades to coax me forward. She opened the door for me, probably sensing that I don't have the sense or nerve to open it myself. "Go on, I'm right behind you," she said in a hushed voice near my ear, and I finally stepped inside.

I sat down in the ground, and she out the blindfold on my face, then said,"Don't worry, I'll make sure someone good comes in here."

Well, that's reassuring.

Tyler POV

I'm here to tell you that Troye Sivan Mellet is an absolute and utter idiot.

See, the thing is, I've developed some pretty intimate feelings for Troye over the months that we've known each other. I've always thought he was cute, but every day that passes, as cliched as it sounds, he seems more and more beautiful to me as time goes by.

But it's not just his physical attraction that draws me to him; it's everything about him, from his love for butts to his passion for Nutella to his gorgeous persona. I don't remember when I noticed my feelings for him, but I knew it had to do with his smile, the one with the teeth showing that I complimented him on so long ago. The smile had provided a spark, that, left unattended, grew to an inferno that could destroy our friendship. (( See, Catching Fire, 'Katniss Everdeen, you have provided a spark, that, left unattended, may grow to an inferno that destroys all of Panem.' ))

I haven't made any obvious moves, because I'm not too sure where he stands with the whole thing, but whenever we have a relatively intimate moment, I can tell he feels the tension/angst/alright I'll admit it, love, in the air. I'm not sure what kind of love yet, exactly, but the atmosphere between us is always full of it.