♥️Seven Minutes in Heaven♥️

Start from the beginning

"Hmmm," Caspar murmured, as he tapped his chin thoughtfully. On anyone else, I would've thought the gesture was sarcastic, but not on Caspar. He's too serious, when it comes to sarcasm, so sometimes it's hard to tell if he's genuinely doing or saying something, or if he's fucking you over. After a few seconds, he continued,"We'll make it like Spin the Bottle, only the first person is blind-folded, while the second one knows who's in there. Sound good?"

It didn't sound too good for me, but I stayed silent. If I was the only one who objected the game, then they'll either ask questions, or they might even stop the game on my account, though that wouldn't be necessary. Besides, if I'm lucky, I'll never get picked, since it's a Spin the Bottle ordeal.

"Alright, someone spin, then," Joe says, his voice characteristically enthusiastic for this sort of thing. Joe was the only guy here that was A.) without a current girlfriend and B.) wasn't gay. I didn't think he'd try to go after any of us, but you never really know what Joe Sugg will do next.

"I'll spin," I say, surprising almost everyone in the room, but the truth is, if I spin it, then it's less likely to land on me, right?

I spun the bottle, and it landed on Phil. A cheer erupted from the room, because if I was shy, compared to him, I was Lady Gaga. Or Beyoncé. Or even how Tyler Oakley is to me. He hardly ever speaks up, he's extremely nice and friendly but never ambitious to introduce himself to people and open up, and he was pretty bashful. I thought he was a lot less innocent than he let on, but still... I couldn't imagine him really getting into it with anyone, except maybe Dan.

Zoë found her signature blindfold that she uses in all of her videos that require the thing, and strapped it around Phil's face. "Alright, Phil, I'm leading you to the closet right now. Come one, just stand up and- Wait! There's Niomi's foot... Alright, There's a chair right here, I'll lead you to the left..." And it went like that, until she finally got him successfully inside the closet down the hall. I sincerely hoped there was enough room in there for it to be comfortable for whoever ends up going inside. Making out in a cramped closet cannot be comfortable.

"Alright, who spins next?" I asked.

"You can go ahead,"Jim said.

"Alright, then..." I trailed off, as I spun the bottle once again, and I'll admit, I subconsciously aimed for Dan this time. I didn't mean too imply anything, I just figured that it might make things easier for Phil if it was someone he was comfortable with, even if they didn't really do anything scandalous. The tip of the bottle strikes home, and Dan, blushing profusely, stood up and walked down the hall. A few people made hushed applaud, probably to not give away to Phil who was coming, but I could tell it was subdued in the first place.

Ah, so the others really do feel their tension.

Louise kept the time on her phone, and I think we were all surprised at one point to hear the obvious bang down the hall, as if something slammed into a wall. Our eyes widened comically, and everyone exchanged glances. I didn't meet any of them, just putting my head down a little and grinning like an idiot. I was fangirling, I know, but it's so satisfying to know it was a fact that they were doing what everyone wanted them to do.

We all stayed silent after that, and I think Louise was being a little charitable to the two, because when she finally called time, it was definitely longer than seven minutes. No one was complaining though. And by some silent agreement, none of us said a word to either of them about it, even though I could tell some of the girls ( and Caspar for sure ) were teeming with bubbly happiness. Not to mention the fact that the growing purple spot on Dan's neck was not going by unnoticed.

The two stared at us levelly for some time before I decided it was time to diffuse the tension. "Alright!" I bursted, by enthusiasm making my voice convincing enough that everyone turned my way. "Who's next?"